Chapter 104: The Demon Wolf

(Lucinda's POV)

Once we heard the rumbling, we saw Shad suspended in ice. White light glows around him and the ice that he was suspended in begins to crack and break. Aphmau's eyes widened with fear and I now have a shocked look on my face.

The ice that surrounded him shattered and he began to get bigger and his form changed. He was the giant wolf that Aaron would transform into. But the red tips on his tail and ears were dark red. His is teeth sharp as a razor, claws sharp as a katana, and blood red eyes filled with anger and rage. He was a demon wolf.

He spoke.

"I told you.... I would be KING!!!!!!" Shad roars.

He laughed maniacally and then he howled. He charged at us and I casted a protection spell to summon a barrier shield around all of us.

It wasn't strong enough. As he clawed the barrier, my spell began to break.

"EVERYONE RUN!!!!" I yelled.

We all fled the other way from the wall. We had to leave Ghost behind. That's when Shad started clawing through the wall since he couldn't fit through the hole. Aphmau trips and falls to the ground. Ein notices.

"What are you doing little sis?! Run! Come on!" Ein exclaimed.

He grabbed his sisters hand and the two followed everyone else.

"This way!" Ein said.

Aphmau followed her big brother. Other Aaron points to a small cave downhill on the left once we got out onto the roof from where Zane fought Kawaii~Chan under the forever potion earlier.

Shad finally clawed through the wall and charged at us. He jumped up and we all dodged his attack as he tried to pounce on us all. We all started tumbling downhill and when we got to the ground, I saw Shad digging at where he attacked cause I'm assuming he thinks we hid fast under the floor from up there.

Everyone got up and ran to the cave.

"Head for the cave! Hurry! He's distracted!!" Other Aphmau exclaimed.

"Don't look back just run!" Other Aaron yelled.

I looked to Kim.

"I shouldn't have come along..." Kim whined.

We all hid in the cave. That's when we heard Shad's howls. We could only listen to the chaos above. Other Garroth looked to Melissa.

"Now what do we do? That thing is YOUR brother!" Other Garroth exclaimed.

Dottie groaned and rolled her eyes as her hair with icy blue tips rustled in the wind.

"And I thought MY brother was bad..." Other Garroth mumbled.

"Well the other me is dead because he was an a—... jerk to all of us." Zane said.

I thought of something. And then I came up with an idea.

"Listen up, I've got an idea. But... you all are gonna have to trust me." I said.

Other Aphmau and Other Lucinda look at each other. Dottie looks at me.

"You know I do!" Dottie said.

"We trust you as well." Said Other Lucinda.

I look to everyone else and they nodded in agreement. I look to Aphmau.

"Ditto." She said.

"Okay, so the plan is we make him follow us to the room where Ghost is in, we get Irene, Esmund, and Menphia's relics out of me, Other Garroth, and Other Aphmau. If it's possible, we can get both Aphmau's to use the relics to get the other three relics out of Shad and combine all six to defeat him and get him out of Aaron's body." I explained.

Everyone agreed to the plan and we all ran our way back up. Other Aaron, Other Aphmau, Other Garroth, and Other Lucinda went out to go and distract Shad in the upper middle. The wolf pups along with Ein ran to the right to get ready to attack. Garroth, Zane, Kawaii~Chan, and Kim got down to the left to get ready to attack as well. Me, Melissa, Dottie, and Aphmau ran to the lower middle to keep Aphmau safe and away from Shad.

Other Aphmau spoke up.

"SHAD!! I have what you want right here!" Other Aphmau yelled.

We saw Shad down at the very end. He charged at Other Aphmau. That's when she and Other Aaron, Other Garroth, and Other Lucinda dodged his attack.

They swung their diamond swords at his paws but it wasn't any use. Shad softly pushed them to the side and kept on running.

Other Lucinda used her staff and magic to attack him. The wolf pups and Ein, Garroth, Zane, Kim, and Kawaii~Chan all drew their diamond swords at Shad but they couldn't stop him. He softly kicked them to the side.

"Aphmau, go get Ghost free! We'll try to hold him off." I said.

Aphmau nodded and ran to the hole in the wall behind her that led to the hallway where Shad would normally look out at.

Dottie and I used our magic to try and hold him back and Melissa stood behind me. Our magic wasn't strong enough. She got through and he got through that hole in the wall. He's after Aphmau. Everyone else caught up with us and we ran after Shad.

"We're coming Aphmau!!" I thought.