Chapter 57: Forgiveness

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

Well... I'm just glad the whole crisis with Gene is out of the picture. We won't have to deal with him for a little while. But what did he mean by control me? Meh... it's nothing to worry about anyway. As we got back to Other Aphmau's home, Zane grabbed my wrist.

"I'm sorry what happened back there." Said Zane.

I turn around to look at him.

"Hey... it's okay. Gene did all of that. But we defeated him. For now at least..." I said.

"Thanks.... Nana." Said Zane.

I hug him for support. Then we kissed.

I then walked into the living room to see Garroth comforting Kim. I guess he cares a lot about Kim at the moment.

I suddenly have a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

As I saw Ava and Pierce together like that, I couldn't help but ship the two of them together. It was adorable. But I stopped for a second.

"Hmm... what about Pierce?" I asked myself quietly.

I thought for a second.

"I mean, Pierce doesn't speak that much, but I still ship them..." I said to myself quietly.

Aphmau turned to me.

"Kawaii~Chan? Have you decided?" She asked me.

I turn to Aphmau.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Have you decided who you like to ship?" Dottie asked.

"Yeah, like who do you ship the most?" Melissa asked me.

My ears flopped down and I slightly blush. I closed my eyes for a brief moment and then I open them back up.

"... all of them..." I replied.

Aphmau, Melissa, and Dottie's eyes widened with shock.

"What?!" They all exclaimed.

"How can you ship all of them with her?" Dottie asked.

"Yeah, you normally ship someone with one person." Said Aphmau.

"Well true, but this is different. Reverse harem, it gives me multiple ways to ship someone." I said.

Melissa sighed.

"True." She said.

My ears perked back up. The demons noticed Pierce comforting Ava.

~~Flashback Ends~~

As my flashback ends, I begin to think about Aphmau and the others. I hope they're alright...