Chapter 62: Let's Find Emmalyn

(Kim's POV)

Dante called us over to talk to him about Emmalyn. I'm assuming she got captured by Evil Zane so he can get information on the fragment. Even though he doesn't know it's fake and that Aaron has it now. As we got over to where Kenmur and Dante were at, we began to talk.

"So what's this plan?" Zane asked.

"Emmalyn's been taken by... well... ugh, your evil counterpart." Said Dante.

"WHAT?! NOOOOOOo!!!! I don't want Kemmalyn to sink!!" Kawaii~Chan whined.

"Kemmalyn?" Kenmur questioned.

"Kenmur and Emmalyn. Come on man, that's obvious." Garroth said.

"True. So true GarGar." I said.

As the gang began to chat, I begin to have a flashback about the past...

~~Flashback~~

As I was watching the TV I heard Aaron punch the wall making the house shake.

"You know what? This ones on me. I should have know that bringing Zack here was gonna put you in an angry mood." Said Melissa and she and Aaron walked out of the kitchen.

Yeah, Melissa brought Zack over to make amends with Aaron for what he did but it looks like Aaron's still angry at Zack for all the crap he put us through.

"That piece of crap is lying!! I want him out of my friggin life! He ruined it and I'm not gonna forgive that dog turd." Aaron said in an angry tone.

I sighed. I went on my computer and searched things up about the Ultima.

"You know what, it'll be fine. Maybe he'll leave soon." Aaron said frantically calmly.

I saw a Google alert from an article from Elizabeth. Katelyn's mom.

"I don't think so. You just got a Google alert from an article. From Elizabeth. And the headline is... never mind." I said.

Aaron takes my computer.

"Lemme see. Ultima kills man and sets evil werewolf's moment back decades." Aaron said as he read the headline.

He gasps. Zane and Garroth are sitting at the table.

"Well the headline is clickbait, but I bet the article itself is more positive." Said Garroth.

"Really? You think that?" I asked sarcastically

Aaron grumbles.

"No turd! It's behind a pay wall. Does anyone have a login for the Daily Planet?" Aaron asked.

"Nope, I already burned through my 20 free articles." Said Zane.

~~Flashback Ends~~

After that, we forced Elizabeth to retract the article. What a day that was. But I need to focus here. Right now me and gang are going on a quest to find Emmalyn.