Chapter 110: Going Home

(Aphmau's POV)

My eyes widened with surprise. He knew he felt sorry for everything he did to me so I should give him a chance to be a better werewolf.

"I want to stay with you guys, just to forget all about my obsession with Alpha." Ein said.

"It's true, he does want to ignore all of the bad things he did." Said someone.

It was Erika. She walked over to us. Ein looked at her.

"I'm sorry mom, even if you were watching over me as an angel, witnessing all the bad things I did, I'm sorry. I guess I ended up being too much like... you." Ein said, almost crying.

"Well... I did have an alpha obsession too. But the thing is... I gave up on it. I realized that you're not always gonna get what you want. Sometimes you just gotta let go of the past." Erika said.

So Erika was a little like Ein back when she was young, except she she had a change of heart.

"True." Aaron said.

After all, I'm sure my mom is worried sick about where I'm at. That's when I have a quick vision.

~~Vision~~

I find myself in a room full of white light.

"Huh?" I asked.

I see a figure step towards me. It was Ghost.

"Ghost?" I asked.

She smiled at me.

"I expected him to choose good. Really, so predictable." Ghost replied.

"Ghost..." I said.

She chucked, stopping me from saying something else.

"Well, promise me that Kim will be happy even though I'm gone." Ghost said.

"I promise." I said.

"Thank you." Said Ghost.

She faded into thin air and my vision ended.

~~Vision Ends~~

As I snap back into reality Aaron began questioning me.

"You okay?" He asked.

I hug him.

"Let's go home." I said happily.

He smiled and so did I. We stopped hugging and walked over to the docks. I began to run over there and Ein began to catch up with me. So did Aaron.

"How's it going little sis?" Ein asked.

"HEY! NO CHEATING!!!" I exclaimed.

"Not our fault your having fun!" Aaron added.

As we got down to the docks we saw the wolf pups, Zane, Garroth, Kim, Lucinda, Melissa, Kawaii~Chan, and the doppelgänger trio. I waved over to them and they waved back.