Chapter 88: Evil Zane's Wrath

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

After days of searching, we've finally found Emmalyn. We followed the burning village nearby and Kenmur spotted Evil Zane.

"Emmy!" Kenmur said.

Me, Kim, Zane, Garroth, Kenmur, and Dante see the chaos all around.

"What the hell have you done?!" Kim exclaimed.

"Ugh, am I the only one who can see all of this??" Evil Zane asked.

He laughed wickedly.

"Hang on Emmalyn!!" I said.

I tried to rush over to her but Evil Zane just pushed me back. I fell to the ground.

"Nah-uh-uh. That's my little Scholar. Her life belongs to me and I can't have you trying to steal what's mine little kitty." Said Evil Zane.

I growled.

"I have a name you know!" I said.

"She's right!" Zane said.

He walked over to me and helped me up.

"And I am NOTHING like you!" Zane shouted.

"True! For one he had a change of heart!" Garroth said.

Evil Zane scoffed.

"That's nice, but pointless." Said Evil Zane.

Kenmur looked at Emmalyn.

"Emmy, come on! We can hold him off while you escape." Said Kenmur.

"He's right!" Dante added.

Evil Zane then told us that he needs her for info on the fragment, but Kim spoke up.

"You can't get the fragment Evil Zane!" Kim said.

"Why not?!" Evil Zane yelled.

"BECAUSE IT'S FAKE!!! THE REAL ONE HAS BEEN ABSORBED BY AARON!!!" Kim shouted.

The beans have been spilled.

"What?!?!" Evil Zane exclaimed.

I rushed over to Emmalyn, pulled out the fake fragment, and shattered it. I showed him the remaining piece.

"See?? Made of glass." I said.

This only made Evil Zane more angry. He held me hostage and held his sword to my throat.

"ZANE!!" I squealed with fear.

"KAWAII~CHAN!!!" Zane exclaimed.

"Let her go!!!" Garroth shouted.

I managed to get out of Evil Zane's grasp but when Kenmur tried to attack Evil Zane, he stabbed Kenmur in his torso.

"NOOOOO!!!!!" I shrieked.

I rushed over to Kenmur's lifeless corpse. He was gone. Kim got Emmalyn over to our side but it only made Dante more saddened. Evil Zane laughed maniacally.

"So much for you having a nice big family Emmy!" Evil Zane said.

He cackled.

"This is too good, and here I thought this day couldn't get any bet—" Evil Zane said but stops short.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a giant green pointy crystal pierced through his chest, hitting him directly in the heart. He started coughing up blood and his look of madness and happy turned to shock and fear. He looked behind him to see the face I wish I would never want to see again.

Ein.

"D....damn.... it.... it's..... you....." Evil Zane said weakly.

Ein stopped making the green crystal pierce through his chest. More blood spurted out of Evil Zane as he fell to the ground. He was gone. Ein laughed wickedly.

"Oh Evil Zane, you just can't seem to stop running can't you??" Ein asked.

That's when Other Lucinda joined in. She froze Ein in ice. But that wasn't strong enough to hold Ein down. He broke free of the ice using the green crystals he can make with his emerald power.

"Ugh. Shad was right. Aphmau does hate me." Ein said.

"Ein..." I said.

"You want me to be the bad guy? Fine, now I'M the bad guy." Ein said.

He made a wall of green emerald crystals to block us from getting in his way. He left and this is bad for all of us. Especially Aphmau.