Chapter 55: The Snow Bridge

(Lucinda's POV)

I looked to Melissa. She seemed troubled. But right now we were on our way to that ruin that Other Aphmau was telling us about earlier. As we got to the snow bridge, I look to Katelyn. She was talking to Other Aphmau. I look to Melissa.

"Mel?" I asked.

She looks at me.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Remember that adventure we had when we met Laurence?"  I asked.

"You mean the one that came from this world?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Yeah, I remember that. Why do you ask?" Melissa asked me.

"Well... I feel like Laurence... won't be redeemable." I said.

"No kidding. He's been consumed by darkness. But it's possible Ein might still be able to be redeemable." Said Melissa.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Ein might be mad at Zack for lying to him his whole life, and that he chose Aphmau over him, he should be blaming Zack for all of this. No Aphmau or any of us. We just wants to prove that he's better. But I just hope he still has a little bit of good inside him." Melissa explained.

I sighed and thought for a moment. She could be right. Ein did come back to life once thanks to Michael's help, and for a second time thanks to Shad for bringing him back as a Shadow Knight. But if she's right.... there might be some good left in Ein. He's just being blinded by rage.

"I hope..." I said.

I begin to have a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

I looked at the school bus. Melissa was about to jump onto it using a motorcycle. I look to Aaron and Aphmau.

"What are the chances here?" I asked.

"Impossible." Said Aaron.

"Very possible." Said Aphmau.

Melissa was riding the motorcycle and she made it jump onto the bus. We were shocked with surprise to see her use that motorcycle to jump onto the bus.

"Holy!!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"It's like two angels picked her up!" Said Aaron.

I laughed.

~~Flashback Ends~~

After I get out of memory lane, we decided to follow Other Aphmau and Katelyn. It's time we get some information about Enki. And possibly... but hopefully... some information on Irene.