Chapter 106: Vanquishing The Evil

(Dottie's POV)

As me, Lucinda, Melissa, Daniel, Rylan, Maria, Garroth, Kim, Zane, Kawaii~Chan, Ein, Other Aphmau, Other Garroth, Other Lucinda, and Other Aaron ran into the room, we saw Shad licking Aphmau's stomach. I tried not to gag at the scene.

We heard Aphmau's cries for help and I quickly make an arrow made of ice with my ice magic. I shoot it at Shad's ankle, making him yelp in pain, and making him look back at us angrily.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF HER!!!!!" Other Aaron screamed.

He removed his paw from Aphmau's chest and she ran over to us. We gave her hugs for support and I noticed that her jacket and tank top underneath was about halfway up. She had a 3 inch scar on her stomach and Lucinda used a healing spell to patch it up and remove the scar.

Aphmau pulled her jacket and tank top back down, covering her stomach, and looked and Shad. Other Aphmau stepped up.

I look to Lucinda and Other Lucinda.

"Guys come on! We gotta hold him down!!" I exclaimed.

Lucinda pulled out her staff and casted a spell to turn Shad back to normal size. He was no longer the giant wolf. His ears and tail twitched and he charged at us.

I used my ice magic to suspend him in ice and Other Lucinda used a spell to remove Enki's relic, Kul'Zak's relic, and his relic out of him. He still didn't leave Aaron's body. I ran back over to the wolf trio.

Other Lucinda then used a spell to take Menphia's relic, Esmund's relic, and Irene's relic out of Lucinda, Other Garroth, and Other Aphmau.

"Werewolf Aphmau! Lord Aphmau!" Other Lucinda exclaimed.

Aphmau and Other Aphmau turn to Other Lucinda.

"We've got the relics, you both have to use them to defeat Shad!" Other Lucinda said.

Shad's relic, Enki's relic, Menphia's relic, Kul'Zak's relic, Esmund's relic, and Irene's relic circled around Aphmau and Other Aphmau.

"Use them!" Lucinda exclaimed.

When Shad busted out of the ice I suspended him in, Other Lucinda and Lucinda's used their staffs to keep him still and orange light emerged from their staffs.

As the relics circled Other Aphmau and Aphmau, the two hold hands and speak an incantation.

"Power of the Angel...." Said Aphmau and Other Aphmau in unison.

The relics spin around them rapidly.

"Gift us with your light..." Aphmau and Other Aphmau said in unison.

The relics stopped glowing and one half of each relic went into Aphmau while the other half's went into Other Aphmau.

"Glow into the shadows..." Aphmau and Other Aphmau said in unison.

They both close their eyes. When they opened them back up both of their eyes were completely white. No irises at all.

"Restore our dying sight..." Said Aphmau and Other Aphmau in unison.