Chapter 99: Prepare For Battle!

(Dottie's POV)

As we exited the Nether portal, we saw the houses of Phoenix Drop nearby. We need to head down there to get weapons and be prepared. We all ran down to the resistance fortress and we all busted open the door. Katelyn, Travis, Haley, and Dante were there.

"Aphmau's alive!" Zane exclaimed.

They noticed Aphmau in Ein's arms. Katelyn draws her weapons.

"Why is HE here?" Katelyn asked.

"Because Shad betrayed me. Apparently he just used me to get what he needed." Ein said.

"He's true." Said someone.

It was Other Aaron. When he stepped in, Katelyn dropped her weapons and they all gasped in shock.

"Aaron...." Haley said.

"I'm alive..." He replied.

"Wait... where's Melissa, Maria, Kim, and KC?" Travis asked.

"They're under forever potions." Other Aphmau said.

"We've gotta go back!" Dante said.

"We will." I said.

"Shad.... will.... PAY." Aphmau said.

Other Garroth looks to us.

"Get some armor and weapons, we leave when we're prepared." Said Other Garroth.

"Alright!" We all said in unison.

Other Garroth looks to me, Lucinda, and Other Lucinda.

"Witches, you know what to you. Heal Werewolf Aphmau's wounds." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Alright." Said Lucinda.

"Yes sir." Said Other Lucinda.

~~16 Minutes Later...~~

After healing Aphmau's wounds, me and everyone else got small amounts of armor for each of us because there was only enough for a few of us.

Aphmau was in her purple flame jacket with white shorts and orange and purple flip-flops. She was also wearing silver armor for her shoulders and wrists.

Zane was wearing his black shirt, black pants, and black shoes along with some silver armor for his wrists. Garroth was in his blue and dark blue shirt with jean pants and black and white shoes along with some silver shoulder armor.

Daniel wore his lime green shirt with jean pants and black shoes with silver armor for his wrists. Rylan was wearing his black and green shirt with blue pants and white shoes with silver armor for his shoulders.

I was wearing my light blue and dark blue jacket with a white crop top with light blue jean shorts and purple flip-flops along with silver armor for my shoulders. Lastly, Lucinda was wearing her red shirt with black pants and black shoes. She even wore a black head band with some armor for her wrists.