Chapter 90: The Fall Of Phoenix Drop

(Maria's POV)

Someone emerged through the Nether portal. It was Ein. Aphmau's half brother.

"My apologies for arriving so late, little sister." Said Ein.

Aphmau softly gasped and was frightened at the sight of his appearance.

"But I had trouble finding my invitation." Said Ein.

"It's really you..." Aphmau said.

Aaron looked to Aphmau and then back at Ein.

"He isn't welcome here!" Aaron said.

Ein points and hundreds of Shadow Knight's emerged from the portal. Including Gene, Laurence, and Zenix.

"CAPTURE THEM!!!" Ein commanded.

Shadow Knights came towards us. Other Garroth readied his sword. Other Lucinda readied her staff.

"GUARDS!! PROTECT YOUR DOPPELGÄNGER'S!!!" She shouts.

Dante, Other Garroth, Other Aphmau, and Other Lucinda charged at the enemies. They did their best to try and hold the Shadow Knights off but all they can do is block their attacks with their swords. Other Lucinda was using her magic.

I wanted to help but Dottie put her hand on my shoulder.

"No! Stay here. It's too dangerous!" Dottie said.

"Uh— DOTTIE!!" I exclaimed.

She pulled out her staff to join the fight. She even used her ice powers to suspend a few Shadow Knights's legs in ice so they wouldn't move.

"Oh jeez, I hope they know what they're doing...." I said to myself.

I saw Aaron punching a few of the Shadow Knights. But I look to my left to see Kawaii~Chan, and Kim getting captured by Laurence. Daniel and Rylan were knocked back and they looked weak from fighting. So were Garroth and Zane!

That's when Ein used his Emerald magic to make a staircase towards Aphmau. I saw him walk down the steps as he approached Aphmau, Other Aphmau, Other Garroth, Dante, Other Lucinda, Aaron, Lucinda, Melissa, and Dottie.

"What do you want from us Ein?!" Aaron asked demandingly.

Ein used his Emerald magic to make a crystal enemy ball. He threw it at Aaron's face and Aaron was knocked out. I saw Gene and Zenix and they immediately knocked out Other Aphmau, Other Garroth, Other Lucinda, and Dante.

They managed to pin Lucinda and Melissa to the floor while Dottie fell back to me. Lucinda's staff rolled over to Other Lucinda. Aphmau looked at Ein stubbornly. He rushed over to her and held her by the throat.

"You know very well why I'm here... Aphmau Darling." Ein said.

Oh! I hate it when he calls her that! But I know he's got some sympathy in him. I just know it! Aphmau gets out of his grasp and backs away from him quickly.

"Then you'll be disappointed." Said Aphmau.

"Where is the last piece to Shad's Relic? Tell me where it is!" Ein demanded.

"I'll never tell you." Aphmau said.

Aaron gets back up on his feet and a red and black pentagram emerges from his feet. I noticed that his scleras turned black. Aphmau backed away slowly and stood behind Aaron.

"Wither and fade..." Aaron said.

A small red and black of light glows from his left hand.

"Stop this journey..." Aaron continued.

He raises his hand into the air and the ball of light slowly gets bigger.

"Destroy these heartless blades..." Aaron said.

His hands point at Ein with the red and black energy ball that's about 5 feet big.

"And give them no mercy." Said Aaron.

He threw the giant red ball at Ein but Ein blocked Aaron's attack with his Emerald magic. That's when the two foes's powers clashed at each other. Aaron couldn't hold Ein back much longer. Ein cackled.

"YOU'RE NO MATCH!! GIVE ME THE FINAL PIECE TO SHAD'S RELIC!!!" Ein yelled at Aaron demandingly.

I stubbornly look at the scenario. I grab Dottie's staff and I quickly readied a spell. I pointed the Deimos staff at him, keeping my eye on the target. I shot the spell at him and it hit him, suspending his hand in ice. Ein fell back while Aaron and Aphmau backed away quickly. Aaron's scleras turned back to white.

This only made Ein angry.

"How dare you.... foolish Werewolf!" Ein called out to me.

He used some of his Emerald magic and shot an emerald crystal arrow at me. It hit me in my shoulder. I dropped Dottie's staff and it rolled over to Other Lucinda. That's when Shadow Knights pinned me and Dottie to the floor.

They got our arms in some sort of hold and dragged us to the Nether portal. Kawaii~Chan and Kim were in the same hold as us. They were being held by Laurence. That's when they went through the Nether portal first. I saw Lucinda and Melissa in the same hold as they were being held by Gene and Zenix and they went in next. Aphmau was in the same hold by another Shadow Knight too and she went into the portal too. Before the Shadow Knights could bring us through the Nether portal, Ein walked to the portal but looked back at the remaining survivors such as Other Aphmau, Other Garroth, Other Lucinda, Dante, and Aaron.

"My dear Aaron. If you want your fiancée back, then you'll give me what Shad want's. 72 hours from now, meet me at the Nether fortress." Ein said.

Before he could even walk up to the portal, he walked up to me.

"And next time, DON'T use magic on me.... Maria. You've been warned." He said as he whispered in my ear.

My ear twitched. This is really bad for all of us. Even Aphmau. Who knows what Shad is gonna do to her! We walked through the portal and the next thing we saw was a very dark red world full of Nether rack.