Chapter 45: An Imp

(Melissa's POV)

As me, Aaron, Lucinda, and Aphmau rushes back over to the cave where Liochant is at, we greeted him as we reunited. I then saw Other Garroth walking through the entrance. Shouldn't he be with the wolf pups and Alina right now? Why is he here?

"Ah! Sir Garroth. You startled me." Said Liochant.

Other Garroth walks closer. No response.

"We didn't expect you to be here." I said.

"Is everything okay?" Lucinda asked.

Other Garroth walks closer. Not answering the question.

"Uhh... wheres Alina and Lilith?" Aphmau asked.

Aaron looks suspicious.

"Did you leave them with the wolf pups?" Aaron asked.

Other Garroth takes a few steps forward and pulls out his sword.

"What? Come on! Do you really hate Liochant THAT much??" I asked.

Other Garroth charges towards me and kicks me to the ground. Same with Aphmau, Aaron, and Lucinda. Liochant and Other Garroth lock swords.

"I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY! Can't you see that??" Liochant asked.

The two fight and then all of a sudden, Katelyn appears and holds him off.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF IRENE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! DO YOU REALIZE, HOW MUCH THIS IS GOING TO HURT APHMAU?!?! FIRST LAURENCE, AND NOW YOU?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO HER!" Katelyn said in agony.

Aaron couldn't stand it. And... he lost it.

"KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!" He roared.

All of a sudden, he winced in pain, and red and black sparks of magic surrounded him and a black pentagram emerged from his feet as he looked down at the ground.

"No... not again..." I mumbled under my breath.

When he looked back up, his eyes were completely black and he dropped his purple sword. He raises his left hand into the air. He chants a few words.

"I call a spell that has no name." He said.

A red and black aura glowed from his body.

"My father's curse with which he reigned." Aaron continued.

A red glow of light emerges from Aaron's hand and the light grows 3 feet.

"Eclipse my soul with rightful power." Said Aaron.

The light shifts into a red sword. A Shadow Knight sword.

"Stand before The Ultima and cower!" Aaron finished.

He threw the red sword with all his might and it hit Other Garroth in the chest. He gasped in pain. But his voice was different. His appearance then shifted. That wasn't Other Garroth. That was some sort of shape-shifting golem! Or... whatever it is.

The small brown golem looks at Aaron with his gold eyes.

"Damn... it's.... you...." The golem said.

The golem faded like dust. Travis and Other Aphmau entered the scene and said that was an Imp.

I rushed over to my little brother as he fell to his knees. His eyes were back to normal and the pentagram below his feet faded.

"Aaron? Are you okay?" I asked.

As his ear twitched, he looked up at me.

"I think." He replied.

I could tell he was overwhelmed by that spell he used.

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"I don't know but I did it all on my own." Aaron replied.

"Yeah. Come on. Let's stay with the team." I said.

As we got back with everyone else, Travis said that we have to go to Enki Village. He said we would depart tonight. I'm just looking forward to giving Michael a piece of my mind for what he did to my parents.