Chapter 56: The Ancient Ruin

(Aphmau's POV)

As we followed Other Aphmau and Katelyn through a cave, we entered some sort of ancient ruins. This was the one Other Aphmau was referring to. We saw a book with a purple aura around it. My ears twitched and I looked to Aaron.

"It's... smaller than I predicted." Said Aaron.

"So..?" I asked.

"Well. Let's get looking." Lucinda said.

We look around the tiny ruin. Nothing. I suddenly have a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

Kawaii~Chan and Ava walked out of the room. The demons were arguing and it started to irritate Melissa. Dottie and I covered our ears while they sat on the couch.

"Okay, do I have to break you guys up?" Melissa asked.

The demons ignored her question.

"Guys c'mon..." Said Melissa.

As the arguing grew louder, she narrowed her eyebrow. She now has an angered expression on her face. She picked up a cup and she threw it at the demons. The demons dodged the cup and the cup shattered on the floor causing the demons to instantly stop arguing. She was about to loose her cool. The demons looked at Melissa with fear.

"OKAY, THATS IT! IF YOU DONT SHUT UP, I WILL SMACK ALL OF YOU WITH THE CHANCLA RIGHT NOW!!!" She screamed.

The demons take two steps back. They look at each other and then they look at Melissa.

"Uhh... I'd prefer the "break us up" option." Said Leif.

Melissa gives them a death stare and she walks over to the couch and sits down on the right side. Me and Dottie sat on the left side while Pierce sat in the middle and he was petting Johnny. Mirage looked jealous about it.

Me and Dottie got up from the couch and sat on the floor next to the window. Kawaij~Chan sat on the floor near Mirage.

"Any idea what they were arguing about?" Ava asked Pierce.

"No." Said Pierce.

~~Flashback Ends~~

As I get out of memory lane, I regain focus. But I saw Aaron reading the book. I asked him what was in it and he told me that's it's just a letter to Irene.

"Other Aphmau? May I look at Enki's relic?" He asked.

"Why?" Other Aphmau asked.

"I just wanna look at it." Said Aaron.

She gives him the relic and it begins to glow in his hands. The glowing gets brighter and then stops. A secret passage opened up.

"Huh. That's new." Said Melissa.