Chapter 11: We're Ready

(Maria's POV)

After we had our breakfast and changed into our clothes, me and the gang got ready to the trip to Brightport. Kawaii~Chan, Zane, Garroth, and Kim have to stay behind to take care of the village. Me and the wolf pups are gonna be watching Alina and Lilith with Liochant and Leona. Aphmau, Aaron, Lucinda, and Melissa are coming along as well.

Earlier when we were eating, Kim told us that she made a fake version of the fragment that Evil Zane stole. The fake one is made of glass and Other Garroth has it. Kim has the real one in a medieval fanny pack that she has. As long as she doesn't let the real fragment fall into Evil Zane's hands, things will be fine.

As I was waiting at the docks for Dottie, Daniel, Rylan, Aphmau, Melissa, Lucinda, and Aaron, I saw Other Aphmau teaching Alina and Lilith how to fight. Well... using sticks. Liochant then began to ask her a question.

"Isn't it too early to begin to teach them to sword fight?" Liochant asked.

Other Aphmau chuckled.

"They're just learning the basics from me." She said.

The two began to chat for a little bit and then I saw Kiki, Leona, Dottie, Rylan, and Daniel walking towards us. Kiki packed a lunch for us.

I then saw Aphmau, Aaron, Lucinda, and Melissa coming towards us too. The wolf pups got on the boat first and then Leona, Alina, and Lilith got on the boat too.

Melissa and Lucinda got on the boat. I looked to Aaron and Aphmau. They hug each other emotionally.

"Are you sure about this?" Aphmau asked as her ears twitched.

"I'm positive." Said Aaron.

They both got on the boat. As I go onto the boat as well, I saw Katelyn, Other Garroth escorting Evil Zane onto the ship as they had him in handcuffs. They put him in the cage from yesterday.

Other Aphmau said goodbye to her two sons and then she and Liochant got onto the boat. As Other Garroth, finished talking to Dante, he got on the boat.

Evil Zane chuckles.

"What a dinky town Brightport is." He said.

"Shut it!" I exclaimed.

If Evil Zane knows how to get us to the Nether, he better not lure us into a trap...