Chapter 21: Do You Have To Go?

(Aphmau's POV)

Morning came and we all had our breakfast. I'm still concerned about the trip today. The wolf pups are coming with us to watch over the little ones.

~~Time Skip~~

Now it's 10 in the morning and we were ready to go. The wolf pups got onto the boat with Other Garroth, Alina, and Lilith. Other Aphmau was talking to Leona and Kiki.

Levin and Liochant are coming as well.

I look to see Garroth, Kim, Zane, and Kawaii~Chan looking at us. I walk over to hug them.

"Do you have to go?" Kim asked.

"You'll be fine Kim." I said.

"Yeah. Also try not to get caught by Shadow Knights." Garroth told me as his ears twitched.

"Okay." I said.

Kawaii~Chan looked at me with confidence.

"Good luck out there." Said Kawaii~Chan.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Be safe." Said Zane.

"Alright." I said.

I walked over to the boat to see Aaron, Lucinda, and Melissa getting into the boat. It wasn't long until Alina came to me.

"I made you a pwesent." Said Alina.

She gives me a small daffodil.

"Aww. Thanks Alina." I said.

"You're welcome other mommy!" Said Alina.

I hug the adorable little munchkin. I then stopped hugging her.

She rushed back over to her sister and the two little ones and Other Garroth got onto the boat. So did Other Aphmau.

I hope Emmalyn doesn't lose that fake fragment. It's bad enough that the real one has been absorbed by Aaron. But hey, as long as Evil Zane doesn't know that the one Emmalyn has is fake, we'll be fine.

I got onto the boat and the ship began to set sail. This Heart of Darkness thing... I hope it's not out to harm me...