Chapter 74: Meet Haley

(Lucinda's POV)

Aaron finally came to his senses as Haley looked out the window. When he woke up, Haley turned around. I'm just glad he finally woke up cause right now we're a village.

"Aaron. You're awake." Melissa said.

"W... what happened?" Aaron asked.

"You passed out on Aphmau and we ran into Haley so right now we're in Pikoro." I explained.

"Yeah. If it weren't for Haley, we wouldn't have gotten here." Said Aphmau.

Other Aphmau spoke.

"True." Said Other Aphmau.

Then Haley spoke up.

"How is Mr. Lycan feeling?" Haley asked.

"He's.. okay." I said.

Then Aaron got up and got a confused look. His ears and tail twitched.

"Mr. Lycan?" He asked.

"Remember when we went to the Nether?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, now I remember." Said Aaron.

Haley looked to Aaron.

"Mr. Lycan..." Haley said.

"Just call me Werewolf Aaron." Said Aaron.

They gave us nicknames so we wouldn't get confused with the others. She shakes Aaron's hand.

"Now then, are you okay?" She asked.

"I've had better days." Said Aaron.

She said that she knows that with Shad back, we're all worried. Especially Aaron. I'm still trying to figure out what Shad meant by making Aaron betray Aphmau.

There's no way Aaron would turn against us. Unless... Shad wants to POSSESS Aaron! We told Haley what's been happening lately. After all she is a Lord of Pikoro.

She wants to show us what's left of the town so we follow her.