Chapter 51: The Death Of A Demon

(Aphmau's POV)

"Ein?!" Michael exclaimed.

Yep. It was my half brother. The one who mind controlled me to love him and hate Aaron. The one who shot me with magic. And uhh... a ton of other crap.

"You..." Ein growled softly.

The two began sword fighting until Michael's sword flew out of his hands. Ein glared at Michael angrily.

"Touché, my clever student." Said Michael in amusement.

Ein's face grew angrier and he slapped Michael across the face, knocking him to his feet.

"SHUT UP YOU PURPLE CLOD!" Ein yelled.

Micheal's face turned from stubbornness to a mix of confusion and concern.

"I. DON'T. FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS, ANYMORE!!!!!" Ein shouted.

This is why Ein wanted to know where the descendant of Enki was. He wanted to beat up Michael for lying to him his whole life. No wonder he crashed that meeting the other day...

Michael gets back up on his feet.

"Ein, why have you turned your back on me?!" Michael asked in an angered manner.

Ein scowled and pointed his red sword at Michael.

"How DARE you ask me THAT!!!" Ein yelled.

As Ein walked closer to Michael, Michael slowly began to walk away trembling.

"You knew all along how much was taken from me! You knew who my sister was, and you kept it from me!" Ein said with anger.

"Ein, I only did what was best for—" Michael says but Ein cuts him off.

"YOU ONLY DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOURSELF!! You, my father, and Elizabeth lied to me my whole life! That's all anyone in my life has ever done! But now, that's what I'm doing! This armor is mine, THIS IS MY NEW DESTINY!" Said Ein.

My brother had a new destiny now. Not to become Alpha, but to get revenge on those that made him mess up his own life. Especially... me.

"I command you to SURRENDER!" Michael shouted.

Ein growled.

"NEVER!" Ein yelled.

Ein raises his sword and slashed it down, making a huge cut in Michael chest that went from his left shoulder to his right hip. Micheal fell to his knees and Ein lifted his chin and the two made contact.

Ein smirked.

"You made me lose something I cared about. Now I'm gonna make you lose something YOU care about. How does that sound, Devil?" Ein asked.

Before Michael could even answer, Ein raised his sword and I closed my eyes. I was expecting screams of agony but it was just silence.

I opened my eyes to see that Ein chopped off both of Michael's horns. In an instant, Ein stabbed Michael through the chest. Micheal coughed up blood.

"Ein.... stop... let's... talk—" Michael says but Ein rudely cuts him off.

"OH SURE! Let's have another talk about how my father chose Aphmau over me!" Ein said.

"EIN! I only did what I did to get revenge on the angel Irene! I get it was my choice to make you abuse your own sister, but Zack only left Sylvanna because he needed to help me, it wasn't my decision, you know that." Michael explained.

"Oh really? Well was it YOUR decision to MAKE MY MOM COMMIT SUICIDE?!?!" Ein shrieked.

Ein pulled the red sword out of Michael and then Michael has a look of pure dread on his face. I looked to Travis, still weak from the fight but everyone stood back like this was Ein's moment. Oh who am I kidding? This IS his moment.

As Ein raised his sword, Michael looked up at him with fear.

"Have fun in hell." Said Ein.

He chopped off Michael's head, severing it as Michael's lifeless corpse collapsed onto the coal ground. His body faded like dust.

"Hol... ly... Crap." Said Aaron.

He was actually shocked to see Ein attack Michael instead of us. He turned around to look at me. Melissa and Lucinda stood in shock. Ein sighed.

"You're lucky I didn't kill you." Said Ein.

He walked off and I looked to everyone.

"Is everyone okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." Said Aaron.

"Never been better." Lucinda said.

"I'm okay." Said Melissa.

"Had better days." Said Travis.

I looked to Other Aphmau.

"We did it!" Other Aphmau said.

The portal opened back up and we walked through. Once we got back on the other side, we reunited with Katelyn and Alina.

Travis collapsed onto the floor and I noticed an object in the tree. It looked like a fidget spinner with a blue gem center piece and it was gold all around except the sides were green.

That must be Enki's relic. I grab it from the tree and stuffed it in my pocket. We take Travis back to a house at Enki village. But I just hope everyone else back at Phoenix Drop is alright...