Chapter 81: I Am NOT Irene!!

(Aphmau's POV)

Shad kicked me into a tree and I yelled in pain. As I felt the sting of the pain on my back, I saw Aaron with the purple sword.

"APHMAU!! COME ON!!" Aaron shouts.

I then mumbled to myself.

"I have... to keep... him... away... from Haley!" I said to myself.

He then charged at me. I dodged the attack and I rolled onto the ground. Aaron grabs my hand and me and the gang run off. I loo back to see Shad's sword stuck in the tree again and he laughed evilly.

"Run like the coward you ARE Irene!" Shad taunted.

He pulled the sword from out of the tree and that's when I began to get very scared. We were running non stop. But I just can't let him kill me.

Lucinda and Melissa hid behind a tree. So did Other Aphmau. Me and Aaron did the same. As I hid behind a tree with Aaron, I peeked from the corner to see if Shad was still chasing us. He wasn't there. I was panting with fear, trying to catch my breath.

"W-where... where did he go?" I asked shaking.

I turn around and I ended up getting hit in the face by Shad himself as I fell to the ground.

"Hey!" Aaron replied angrily.

He tried to swing the purple sword at Shad but it wasn't any use. Shad used his telekinesis to knock Aaron into a tree. As he dropped to his knees after getting knocked into the tree, Aaron dropped the sword and fell face first into the ground.

"Aph..." Aaron said weakly.

He passed out. Lucinda, Melissa, and Other Aphmau came out of their hiding spots and they tried to attack Shad but he used his telekinesis and knocked them all to the ground.

"Get... away... from her.." Lucinda replied weakly.

"Don't touch her..." Melissa added.

"Stay away from...." Other Aphmau said.

They couldn't get up. They were all weak from the attack. I was face to face with Shad.

"Hmph. Pathetic. We got off to such a bad start. I thought maybe we should try it again. You know, give us a fresh start." Shad said.

I get up from my feet and I look stubbornly at Shad, catching my breath.

"I... want nothing... to do with YOU!" I exclaimed.

"And yet here we are..." Shad said.

He took a step forward as I took a step back.

"Alone in a forest, again. You always did love your privacy." Shad continued.

That make me irritated.

"You, know NOTHING about me!" I yelled.

"Ah, but that's where you're wrong." Shad said as he took one more step closer.

This made me back up into a tree but he was only 8 feet apart from me.

"I know you better than you know yourself. You've always been everyones favorite. The Matron Irene, come to save the people from themselves." Said Shad.

I made a fist as if I were squishing a stress ball.

"I am NOT Irene!!" I yelled at him.

He laughed.

"Then who are you, if not Irene??" Shad asked.

"Someone you know NOTHING about." I replied.

I sighed.