Chapter 32: Aaron And Alina's Power

(Aphmau's POV)

Me and Other Aphmau walked over to The Elder. I really just hope he has information about what's going on with Aaron and Alina.

"Well..?" Other Aphmau asked.

"Tell me... these two are... relic holders?" The Elder asked.

"Yes... but... they only wield one piece of the relic." I said.

The Elder looked to me.

"Her relic?" He asked.

I spoke up.

"Her relic is of Shad The Destroyer. Or rather... a piece of the relic. Aaron has the other piece." I said.

"Well then... the pieces are starting to react to events going on in the world.." Said The Elder.

What does he mean?

"What?" Aaron asked.

"Shad The Destroyer lives not in this realm, but a realm of his own. However, it seems as if he's starting to take action..." The Elder said.

"What? Take action?" I asked.

"What does that mean?" Said Other Aphmau.

The Elder drew his attention to both me and Other Aphmau.

"It means that Shad is starting to move onto this world. He's going to come after any and all things that dealt in his demise. Rightfully, the piece of the relic your daughter has is his... so her power will start to manifest. And for Aaron, he has another piece of Shad's relic." The Elder explained.

Holy mother of Irene! I started to feel extremely concerned.

"What can we do to stop it?!" Other Aphmau asked in a panic.

"You can't." The Elder replied.

What?! No way!

"She's just a kid! She's only 3! She can't control something like that!" I said.

"You can teach them how to control their powers." Said The Elder.

"But... what if her power gets too strong?" Other Aphmau asked.

"Eventually, because of her age, her power could consume her..." Said The Elder.

Oh no... if that power ends up controlling Alina, everything's gonna fall into despair.

"But what about me? I have one of the shards to his relic." Said Aaron.

The Elder looked at Aaron.

"Well... since you have one of the pieces, this power will start to manifest within you, but your curse will protect the power of the relic, preventing Shadow Knights to find it." The Elder said.

"What curse? You mean his Ultima power?" I asked.

"Yes. But, if he feels too many negative emotions, this power might consume him, controlling him." Said The Elder.

"Yeah but, what happens if I feel too many negative feelings for the first time?" Aaron asked.

"If you feel too many negative emotions on the first try, your power will take control of you, forcing you to to say an incantation that will ONLY put two of the shards of the relic back together, without killing the previous host, and it will return to you." The Elder explained.

"Oh my Irene..." Aaron said.

This is crazy! Aaron's gotta control his anger or else things are gonna go south!

The Elder gives us sacred water from the spring in a bottle. He said it will treat Alina and Aaron. At least... the pain will be more bearable for them.

We walked off and I began to feel worried. This power might control Aaron... I don't want him to lose himself to this sick magic...