Chapter 86: The Wedding

(Melissa's POV)

I looked with shock as I saw Aphmau in a completely different look. Thank Irene we've managed to find her clothes before we got tied up. I stood next to Lucinda and Other Aphmau. But I was so scared for my little brother. He's gonna get executed.

Haley and Balder got married.

"I'm sorry Haley..." I said shivering.

That's when the execution began. Guards brought Aaron into the room, hands tied up and he has a look of fear and agony on his face.

"Aaron..." I said tearfully.

They made Aaron kneel down in front of everyone. Janna walked up to him. I managed to get my hands free of the ropes. I helped out Lucinda and Other Aphmau. I snuck behind a few guards and untied Aphmau's ropes.

I saw Janna.

"Now then, Ultima... are you ready?" She asked.

She left her silent.

"....te yo...." He mumbled.

"What?" She asked demandingly.

There was silence for a few seconds.

".... hate you...." He said.

"Huh?" She asked.

He got angered.

"I HATE YOU!!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A DAMN LORD!!!" Aaron roared at her.

She got irritated.

"Excuse me? Is that a tone you're taking with me?" She asked.

"SHUT UP YOU WENCH!!" Aaron said.

The crowd gasped.

"Aaron." I said.

"This is all my fault." Aphmau mumbled.

"Don't you dare kill him!!" Lucinda shouts as she pulled out her staff.

"Guards!" Janna commanded.

Guards came towards us but Lucinda stopped them with her magic, freezing them in ice.

"Grr! Kill me and the rest of guards will kill you. Besides, Aaron Lycan will always be weak. AND HE'S SIMPLY A BOY WHO'S POSSESSED BY THE DEVIL!" Janna shouted.

I was in shock of the slurs she just said. I handed Aphmau her clothes and she quickly changed out of the dress from her regular clothing.

"Weak..? WEAK?!" Aaron exclaimed.

His Ultima eyes activated.

"SHUT UP! You have no idea what it feels like to be me! You think I'm just an innocent man who happens to be a wolf! But I'm an Ultima Werewolf who can't control himself and I never will!!!! You see me as some weakling but I'm not that person!!!" Aaron screamed.

Silence was in the air.

"I'm a freak..." He shuddered.

That's when he got on all four limbs, facing down, ears flopped down and hesitating.

"I'm a freak." He said shakingly.

Things got quiet for a sec. Then his whole body began to shake as his fist punched the ground.

"I'M A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!" He roared.

He screamed so loud that white light began to surround his body. He started to get huge and everyone ran out of the room. So did the gang.

It's happening again.... he's become the giant wolf..... again.