Chapter 61: Ein Is A Descendent Of...?!

(Aaron's POV)

I fainted and I slowly sink into darkness.

~~Dream~~

I wake up to find myself in the dark room again. I wait for Erika to show up. She might be trying to warn me about something.

"Erika?" I asked.

A bright light appeared for a sec and then faded. Erika appeared in front of me.

"Yes?" She replied.

I took a soft breath and spoke.

"What's happening in the Nether right now?" I asked s

"Here. Let me show you." Erika said.

She displays a bright light that shifts into a live feed of the Nether. Shad is still looking out that same window like always.

"Where's Ein?" I asked.

She then showed me where Ein is. He was outside the base trying to test his emerald magic. He tried so hard concentrating on a wall but no green magic popped out from his hand. He sank to his knees with a stressed look.

"You're magic isn't strong enough." Said someone.

It was Shad. He must've teleported to Ein. Once Ein looked behind him, he gave Shad a stubborn look.

"You... what do you want?" Ein asked.

"You're suppose to be in training." Shad replied.

Ein scoffs at him.

"I'll be there when I feel like it." Ein said.

He ran off and Shad looked down thoughtfully. I asked Erika to show me where Ein was heading off to and she helped me out.

Ein was now on the left side of the Nether fortress. He sighed and looked up at the Nether bricks above. He sticks his hand in his pocket and pulls out a picture. It was a picture of him and Aphmau back in high school. Before he revealed his cruel nature. He gives the picture a sad expression. It's almost as if.... he feels guilty for everything he did. Like he still has some sympathy left in him.

"I can sense your guilt Ein." Said Shad.

I guess he must've teleported back to Ein once more.

As Ein looked at Shad, he raised an eyebrow.

"After all, Irene was your sister and you lied to her. But, one could argue that she deserved it." Shad told him.

Ein looked back at the picture with pity in his eyes.

"Maybe..." Said Ein.

"Yes. More that you know Ein. After all, she did get your relic." Said Shad.

When Ein heard those words he looked back at Shad with confusion.

"What do you mean she got my relic?" Ein asked.

Shad sighed and cracked a smile. A devilish one.

"Enki was an emerald magic user. Born with those powers. Able to bend massive emerald crystals to his will. And he so happened to have the same type of emerald magic you do." Shad said.

What does he mean..?

"You... are a descendant of Enki." Said Shad.

"Ein is a descendant of Enki?!?! Oooohhhhh, good old lord baby Irene, is ain't good at all! If he gets that relic, things will not go well..." I thought.

Ein looked at Shad thoughtfully.

"So that relic that came out of Michael, has emerald magic.." Said Ein.

"Yes, and you need that relic to help me defeat Irene. Besides, Menphia and Kul'Zak's relics are still hidden away in the Overworld. And their Descendants are a witch and a Werewolf." Shad said.

Ein tears the picture in half. He then walked off.

"Where are you going?" Shad asked.

Ein stopped walking and then spoke.

"I've got a relic to find." Said Ein.

He then continued walked and Erika stopped showing me the feed.

"I need you to warn them. Don't let that relic fall into Ein's hands." Said Erika.

~~Dream Ends~~

I woke up and see Melissa and the others hovering over me. I told them that Ein is after Enki's relic and Other Aphmau said that she will hold onto it. Our next plan of action is to head back to the Phoenix Capital to catch up with Other Garroth and the wolf pups.