Chapter 98: Aphmau Rises

(Aphmau's POV)

Once I fell unconscious, I could only let sleep take complete control over me. I wanted to wake up but I couldn't, the pain was very unbearable and I could only dream.

~~Dream~~

I find myself in a room. It wasn't the dark room like always, this it it was room that was white. I was lying down on a blue and there were blue swirl designs on the walls. I saw a white door and on my left, I saw someone cooking. Blue navy hair like Ein's, similar skin tone, but they were wearing a white dress and whit boots, plus she had angel wings even though she had wolf ears and tail that was similar to Ein's.

I was confused. Very confused.

"You've woken up." Said the angel who sounded similar to Aaron's mom.

I recognize that voice as I got up.

"You.... you were the one who told me that info about Deimos didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes." The angel replied.

This whole time I thought it was Aaron's mom who was speaking out to me. But I guess I predicted wrong.

"Who are you?" I asked.

The angel turned around to look at me. She had silver eyes similar to Ein's.

"Erika. Ein's mother. Sure, I may sound like Rachel Lycan but I'm not her. She and Derek are in the afterlife with Blaze and Terry." Erika told me.

My ears and tail twitched.

"Am I...?" I asked.

"No. Just unconscious. You passed out due to blood loss." Erika said.

Oh my Irene...

"I.... I fell...." I said.

She nodded.

"I.... I should've just done what he said." I cried out almost sobbing.

Erika places a hand on my left shoulder and her wings softly flap. Her ears and tail twitched softly.

"Don't doubt yourself Aphmau. Aaron is still inside Shad. Just locked away." Erika said.

My ears perked up.

"H... how are you know that?" I asked.

"I can sense peoples presences. Don't ask me how. Just call it a hunch." Said Erika.

Silence was in the air.

"When I died, I was about to go into the afterlife, but instead of joining with those that's passed... Irene turned me into an angel because I wished to see how Ein reacted to my passing. I'm now an angel who watches over the world. And I've seen everything. How you and Aaron first met, how you met Ein, how you met all of your friends, how you guys evolved, how you went through all the drama, and how you all went on your crazy adventures. Plus Irene gave me the ability to channel through certain memories of others and visions of the past. Ever since then I've just been observing the world from here." Erika explained.