four.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FOUR

ooiv. felicity comes to town

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

A LOT HAD happened. Well. . Not as much as you'd think but to Chloe it was a lot. Chloe had been out of town, visiting Starling when Barry went on a quest to defeat a mad man who could create clones of himself.

He then soon after went after a man who could turn into poisonous gas, and in the process of trying to stop him Joe had been poisoned. But thankfully he was still up and kicking. Chloe had learned that Barry had been beaten so bad that she would have killed him if she was home.

Chloe had been visiting Oliver Queen in Starling City, she had wanted the man to confirm that he was in fact the Arrow. He did. . but not before threatening Chloe with one of his hand crafted arrows. Chloe had laughed at him, putting her hands up in surrender, telling Oliver Queen that she had connected the dots long ago and she wanted to put fiction to fact.

Oliver had been confused about her laughing but Chloe simply chuckled darkly saying, "Nothing could scare me more than the monster that killed my mother."

He soon caved after learning that she was Barry's sister. He even asked her if Barry told her what he knew. Chloe had been startled by the fact that her brother knew the Arrow.

But she spent a few days chatting with Diggle, asking him to teach her how to shoot a gun. At the end of two weeks she was fairly good at it. Aiming each target almost perfectly. So now she was back in Central City. Helping Barry and the team try and stop a man who had tried to rob a priceless diamond.

AT STAR LABS, Chloe was mindlessly disassembling and reassembling one of the hand guns she had bought from a local gun shop. . Don't worry she had a gun license. Cisco and Caitlin were watching her with worry, at how fastly she could take apart the gun then put it back together. Chloe paid no mind as in came Barry and a blonde woman Chloe had gotten to know over her trip to Starling.

"Check this out. We've got our own satellite." Barry's happy voice filled Chloe's ears.

"I know. I've hacked into it from time to time." Felicity told Barry as she looked around the cortex. Chloe laughed as she looked up, "Oh, Felicity, it's good to see you and your genius brain again. . Even though I literally saw you like a day ago..." She over exaggerated, it had been way longer than a day.