ninety.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER NINETY

oxc. christmas

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE WOKE UP the next morning, wrapped in her boyfriends arms, a small smile on her face. Before she suddenly bolted upwards, waking Leonard in tow.

"What's up, Princess?" Leonard questioned his girlfriend, voice groggy.

She checked her phone, "SHIT! I gotta go-" The woman quickly jumped out of her bed, careful not to disturb the sleeping cat by the twos feet. She hurriedly threw on her clothes, Leonard just chuckling as he watched her rush.

"Feed Sasha when she wakes up, her foods in the cabinets by the sink in the kitchen-" Chloe ran over pressing a kiss to his lips, "Love you!"

"Love you too, Princess." Leonard called, watching the woman smile before she closed the bedroom door. The criminal was so glad to be home, as long as he'd get to see her smile like that.

Chloe grabbed her keys, throwing on Leonard's jacket that she claimed as her own, before rushing out and locking her door. Off to work she went.

SHE WALKED INTO the cortex to hear Barry, "Patty, it's me. Again. I'd really love to talk. I'm worried about you. Anyway just give me a call when you get the chance, all right? Thank you. Bye." With that he ended the call.

Chloe questioned, "What the hell happened when I was gone."

"You mean when you ran off with your criminal boyfriend?" Barry questioned, sourly, "Patty and I almost got blown up by Jesse."

"I was busy, Bartholomew." Chloe glared, at her brother.

"Of course-"

"Barry." Jay called.

"Yeah?" Barry snapped his head over to the man, moving his gaze away from Chloe.

"How's it look?" Barry sighed, walking over and grabbing the wand, "Wow, eerily familiar."

"How's Patty?" Caitlin questioned.

"She is, um, hiding a lot of pain behind her smile." Barry answered.

"They say couples start to resemble each other after a little while." Caitlin informed, making Chloe let out a small laugh.