five.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FIVE

oov. chloe is attracted to a criminal

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

LATER THAT DAY Chloe stood in front of an empty containment space as Cisco and Caitlin stood off to the side, wondering what was going on. Chloe stood infront of it as Dr. Wells asked scarily calm, "How long has it been missing?"

"I don't know..." The redhead said unsure of where the weapon went.

"I'm gonna ask you again, Chloe. But when I do, I expect a more specific answer than 'I don't know.'" Dr. Wells told her. "Now, How long has this weapon been gone?" Dr. Wells asked trying to keep calm.

Chloe lightly gulped she didn't like when Dr. Wells expolded in rage. Chloe fidgeted with her hands, answering, looking anywhere but the man in the wheelchair, "A day... maybe two. One of the janitors didn't show up for work this morning. He was probably the one who took it! I didn't think that-" She was interupted with a loud slam, Dr. Wells closing the containment space.

He started out quietly, before his words turned into shouts, "You didn't think. Because if you had, you would have discussed with me first your desire to build something that could, in theory, hurt anyone, and in particular, Barry Allen!"

Chloe tried to explain, "I know, he's my brother, that's not why I- I'm sorry. If you- If you just let me explain-"

"You know how I feel about weapons, Chloe! Don't think I don't know about your other guns!" He told her, voice loud.

Chloe looked down at her feet, trying to stop the shake in her hands as she squeezed them together. Her eyes were slightly unfocused, the shouting causing a few horrible memories to resurface. . Oh how she hated those memories.

He continued not seeming to notice the way she was shaking slightly, "They do not belong in STAR Labs. Now, you are gonna figure out a way to locate this gun, and you are gonna do it right now." Dr. Wells ordered as he looked at the three co-workers. After he rolled away, Cailtin asked, "This thing you built, what can it do?"

"Bad stuff." Chloe simply replied as she stared infront of her not looking at Caitlin. Cisco knew what the gun could do, seeing as he had helped work on it, not that Dr. Wells knew that. She knew if Barry was to ever be hit with it he'd he in trouble. She didn't build it for that reason though. She built it to stop the man who killed her mother if she ever found him.