thirty-six.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

oxxxvi. kidnapped?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

AT CCPD THE next day, Chloe stood next to Dr. Wells as Cisco held up the replica Cold Gun that really wasn't a replica. He was going to test it on the shields they had reinforced for Leonard's Cold Gun.

"Uh, Excuse me, if I could have everybody's attention, please!" Cisco called loudly throughout the police department.

"You have our attention Mr. Ramon." Captain Singh pointed out.

Chloe face palmed, "I told you it'd be better if I did this." She told Dr. Wells.

"Okay, check it." Cisco told the police force, "So Dr. Wells, Chloe and I, we took your ballistic shields and-" As Cisco walked with the gun like device pointed to the side Captain Singh pointed to downward, making Cisco stop talking. He simply carried on after a few seconds, "And we lined them with a pretty sweet compacted heating ribbon designed to repel temperature attacks, especially those reaching absolute zero, like Captain Cold's Gun."

"And that supposed to keep us from getting turned into popsicles." An officer asked.

Chloe spoke up, "Yeah they will." Cisco nodding to that, "Yeah, what she said."

"How are we supposed to trust anything from STAR Labs after you nuked the city?" A cop on the stairs asked.

Cisco shook his head, "You're right. You're right, you shouldn't trust us. What happened a year ago- That was our fault. And we can't change the past, as much as we wish we could." He paused.

"But tomorrow is a different story. Tomorrow's a different thing. We just want the chance to make things better. Observe." Cisco pulled the goggles over his face before aiming the gun and the shield and firing. He slowly lowered the gun, the shield smoking slightly but the dummie behind it not affected, the shield not affected at all as the 'ice' started to disappear, making the officers crowd around as they talked amongst themselves.

Captain Singh spoke to Cisco, by looking at his face Chloe could tell he was still worried.

Chloe walked over to Cisco, telling him she was going to head back to STAR Labs to check on Caitlin, she didn't feel like being at CCPD for longer than she had too, she really didn't even need to be there.