thirteen.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

oxiii. barry's old bully part two

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE HADN'T EVEN said goodbye to Iris as she got into her car and sped to STAR Labs. She needed to tell the team what had happened, unless Iris had already put it on her blog, but Chloe hoped Iris wasn't that stupid.

Turns out she was as Chloe speed into where Girder was, seeing Caitlin, Cisco and Barry all around a tablet. Chloe rushed in, and sorta shouted, "I swear to fuck! If Iris put it on her stupid little blog!" That got the threes attention, as they turned to look at the angered redhead, who was blowing a strand of her wavy hair out of her face. "Guess who I just ran into?!" She didn't give them time to guess, "Tony fucking Woodward."

"We figured that from what Iris posted on her blog." Cisco pointed out, putting his hands in front of his body as if to say "We know". "Not helping, Cisco!" Chloe hissed to the long haired man. Cisco simply put his hands up in surrender while Chloe let out a small amused smile to her friend.

"I guess you're going to go see Iris now, huh, Streak?" Chloe questioned, taking a huff of breath as she stood next to him. All Barry did was stammer in response.

BARRY DID GO see Iris, though it was later after Jitters closed. And as Barry and Iris' conversation ended and Barry started to run in a direction that was not STAR Labs, the three got worried.

"Barry talk to us. What are you doing?" Caitlin questioned, concerned. Barry didn't answer as he kept running.

"Dude, don't run angry. We don't know how to defeat him yet." Cisco pointed out as Chloe let out a frustrated sigh. She was already handling her stupid crush on Captain Cold; She saw Barry's old bully earlier today - a man which she still very much hated - and now Barry was going to get his ass kicked by said old bully.

"Barry, after Tony kicks your ass, I'm coming and I'm going to beat the crap out of you." Chloe warned, before adding, "So stop fucking running and come back to STAR Labs!" But Barry didn't come back, as he stopped at a place in Keystone.

"This is definitely the place." Barry finally spoke.

"Barry you better come back here right now! Or I'm finding fucking Leonard Snart and taking my Cold Gun back and shooting you in the chest with it, and then I'll shove it so far up your ass that you'll choke on it!" Chloe yelled out. Barry didn't answer, although her comment got a small smile from Caitlin and a snort from Cisco. "I'm not joking!" She added in a hiss. Suddenly there was a loud crash and Barry's coms went out. "Shit! Barry?!" Chloe called out, before looking back to her friends, "Guess were going to find my stupid ass brother." She sighed.