seventy-two.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO

olxxii. getting team flash back together and freeing henry allen

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE WALKED INTO STAR Labs, eating her sandwich, seeing Iris, Joe, Stein and Cisco lounging away. "Hey." She greeted, swallowing another bite of her sandwich.

Cisco yelped, turning around, "I did not miss that." He gave her a confused look, "Why are you eating a sandwich?"

Chloe shrugged, "Lenny made lunch and then Iris called me so here I am." Chloe made a point of sending Iris a glare.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" The dark skinned woman questioned.

"You interrupted something." Chloe simply replied, taking another bite of her sandwich as Barry speed into the cortex.

Iris just nodded, Cisco sending the redhead a small grin, as they all turned to Barry him asking, "What are you guys doing here? Why is Chloe eating a sandwich?"

"Working." Iris told him while Chloe shrugged, continuing to eat her sandwich, as Cisco told them, "So, Caitlin was right."

"Yes, all humans contain small amounts of radiation due to contact with cell phones, microwaves, television, et centra. Our bodies are natural conductors." Stein explained.

"I think our Metas been sucking up all the radiation around him and using it to power himself." Cisco told them.

"Which is why the x-ray machines at the hospital failed the day of the rally." Iris stated.

"So if he went to find him, we gotta look for places without radiation." Cisco quickly started typing on the computers.

"Okay, no one told me anything. Are we talking about the Meta who grew like ten sizers bigger at the rally?" Chloe questioned.

Cisco nodded, "Yeah." Chloe grinned, "Nice."

"All right, guys, I don't want any of you here right now." Barry tried to tell them.

"Tough. You need your partners. You need your friends." Joe told Barry. Chloe nodded, "Were not going anywhere, Barr."

"Barry, everyone in this room cares about you, but we also care about this city. We all want to make a difference, and that means fighting Meta-humans, and that means working with The Flash. You can't deny us that. Not anymore." Iris retorted, not giving him any room to argue, turning back to the computer.