seventy-five.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE

olxxv. saving patty spivot and breaches

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"WE'RE LOOKING FOR any structures that promote humidity." Jay told them, now in the cortex, seeing as a police officer, Patty Spivot had been taken by the Sand Demon and the team needed Jays help, "Greenhouses, grow rooms, anything of the sort. His body will literally start to fall apart if he becomes dehydrated."

"Like dry sand." Caitlin suggested, shrugging.

"Exactly. Sand Demon only attacks on two fronts. He creates a diversion, then strikes when you're distracted." Jay told the team.

"Okay, then what do we do?" Barry questioned.

"We use your speed to get to him before the distraction can happen." Jay explained.

"Jay, how do I stop somebody who can slip through my fingers?" Barry asked, annoyed, while his sister was just glaring at the man, as if to say "if he double crosses them he'd be dead."

"The way I was never able to. With lightning." Jay said as if it was common knowledge.

Cisco clapped his hands together, "Yo, are you about to pull a Zeus right now?" He questioned Barry excitedly, causing Chloe to let out an amused smirk and chuckle.

"What are you talking about?" Caitlin questioned.

Jay answered the woman, "Barry's gonna hurl lightning from the energy he creates when he runs."

Caitlin seemed to understand now, "Because lightning plus sand equals-"

"Glass." Barry finished, cutting off Caitlin.

Chloe have him a sour look, "So you can turn people to glass, which basically kills them- But I can't fry the bad guys brains?" Barry just turned to her with a weird expression, he seemed confused. Chloe raised her eyebrows waiting for a response, when she didn't get one she just huffed in annoyance.

"Time to learn something new, kid." Jay told him, making Chloe scrunch her nose up, Leonard would always call people kid - it was like his thing - so it felt weird hearing another person say it. As of on cue her phone starting playing the tune of Criminal by Britney Spears.