sixty-one.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE

olxi. proof

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"OH, BARRY." CAITLIN said softly as Chloe and Caitlin had went back to find Barry at the West house.

"Here move. I kinda wanna slap him." Chloe told Cait crouching down.

"Why do you want to slap him?" Caitlin asked which made Chloe shrug as she slapped her brother, he woke up a groan sounding through his duct tapped lips.

Chloe quickly ripped off the tape as he stopped groaning, "For real? Why did you slap me?" Barry demanded.

"Easiest way to wake you up and I thought it's be funny to see your reaction." Chloe told her brother as Caitlin untied his bonds.

"Smelling salt works just as well." Barry said as Caitlin finally took off the duct tape around his wrists.

"You okay?" Caitlin asked.

"I think so yeah." Barry told the two as he undid the duct tape around his ankles. "Wait- Caitlin, Chloe. Bates was here." Barry suddenly told them.

"Yeah we know. He's starting to become fucking annoying." Chloe glared, as Caitlin told him, awkwardly, "Uh, yes, I know."

"Okay. Let's go." Barry quickly got up with the help of Chloe.

"Let's." Chloe repeated aloud.

"SO THIS HANNIBAL Bates turned into quite the Meta-human. Take a look." Dr. Wells told them, as Barry threw his coat down seeing as they were now at STAR Labs. He clicked the tablet on his wheelchair, "His cells have the ability to transmogrify at quite the rate."

"Which is how he can become anyone." Barry added.

"Which is how he can look like anyone." Dr. Wells corrected, "Because he cannot appropriate your memory or your powers."

"Got it. Hands on the Meta-human."

Dr. Wells cracked his knuckles, "Hands on the Meta-human. And to help you do that, Dr. Snow has concocted a solution we believe will stop him."