eleven.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER ELEVEN

oxi. barry's old bully

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

WALKING OUT OF the elevator with Caitlin and Cisco, Chloe smiled at her friends banter.

"Check the math." Caitlin told Cisco, "Your dispersal models don't correlate."

"Uh, they do if you factor in the seasonal fluctuations in reproductive cycles." Cisco retorted, trying to win their debate.

"What exactly are we debating?" Dr. Wells questioned.

"Their debating the average number of bugs Barry swallows in a day while running." Chloe told Dr. Wells like it was a daily thing they did.

"I look forward to seeing you accept your Nobel." Dr. Wells joked to Cisco as he wheeled away so that he was in front of the three.

Walking into the cortex Chloe quickly noticed the body laying on the ground. It was Barry. She sped towards him as fast as her legs could carry her, as did her three acquaintances.

"Barry?" Cisco questioned, concern lacing his voice. "Oh my god! Barry, what the hell happened?!" Chloe demanded to her brother. Caitlin soon came over concern clear in her voice, "Barry? Are you okay?" She soon gasped seeing his hand, as well as Chloe. His hand was severely broken.

Caitlin had quickly casted up his hand. "13 fractures. That's a new record, and that's just in your hand. You also have a concussion, three cracked ribs, and a bruised spleen." Caitlin listed off. "Even with your powers, you'll need a few hours to heal." The Doctor told Barry, him nodding.

"What the hell did this to you?" Chloe demanded, her eyes were narrowed as she starred at the floor. Her fist were clenched at her side, she was surprised that her palms weren't bleeding yet with how hard she was squeezing them.

Dr. Wells asked after, "What exactly did you hit?"

Barry looked at his sister with worry, but answered anyway, "A man. A big, bad man." Barry sighed, "His skin changed when I hit him." He told the team.

Dr. Wells tilted his head slightly, waiting for Barry to explain.

"What do you mean? His skin changed?" Chloe asked, confused, the anger now washing away a bit, her fists uncurling.