eighty-seven.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN

olxxxvii. vandal savage part two

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"A BUNCH OF superhero's on a farmhouse? Feel like I've seen that in a movie before." Chloe heard Thea say as the redhead slung her bag over her shoulder and held onto Sasha.

"We need a secure location." Oliver spoke up.

"What's wrong with STAR Labs?" Caitlin asked.

"Well, I mean, absolutely nothing, if you forget about the two revolving door you guys installed so the bad guys can come and go as they please." Oliver told the brunette, making Chloe laugh.

"Remind me again what happened to your old lair or the one before that one?" Caitlin retorted.

"Well, lair one was compromised by the police." Felicity started, making Chloe shake her head, grumbling, "Damn cops-"

"And I will stop helping." Felicity added as she looked at Oliver's face. Oliver soon spoke up, "Savage only let Barry, Chloe and I live because he felt Kendra start to emerge as Hawkgirl and went after her."

Chloe snapped her fingers at the man, grinning, "Finally! Arrow Boy calls me Chloe!" Oliver just glared, and went back to talking as Chloe said in a singsong voice, "I knew I'd get my name out of you one day-"

"He can sense her and Carters presence. We don't need to make it easier on him by staying in the city limits." Oliver told them.

"Wish you stayed at your mothers place now." Chloe heard Dig say to Laurel who disagreed with a head shake making Chloe stifle a laugh and follow after Oliver, to the front door.

Now inside, Oliver spoke up; setting his bag down, "We need to find a way to neutralize Savages advantage." He turned to see Barry and Cisco, "Barry, you're late."

"Sorry. It turns out it's not easy finding the ass-end of nowhere." At that Chloe laughed, setting Sasha down and letting the cat wander the house.

"Yeah, for real. The roaming charges alone are going to bankrupt me." Cisco spoke.

"We're discussing how to take away Savages new-found power."