sixty-two.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO

olxii. well fuck

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

""FLASH MISSING. VANISHES in crisis."" Cisco read off.

""After an epic street battle with The Reverse Flash, our city's very own Scarlet Speedster disappeared in an explosion of light."" Barry read off next.

"Barry look at the date." Caitlin told him.

"April 25, 2024. Guys when I fought The Reverse Flash at Christmas, he said we'd be fighting for centuries." Barry told the three.

"Wait, you can't really think that is is from." Caitlin paused, "The future."

"Look at the fucking date. It's right there--" Chloe mumbled.

"That would mean Dr. Wells, it whoever he is, is also..."

"From the future." Barry finished off Cisco thought.

"What the fuck--" Chloe breathed out.

"I have to say, I'm really digging the brighter red suit. And the white on the symbol. That's dope." Cisco said despite the circumstance.

"Wait a second." He held a hand out, "Suppose we now change the color on your suit. Will it be because we got the idea from this picture? That would mean we're living in a causal nexus. This- Wow. This is so trippy. Like Martin and the Polaroid trippy." Cisco rambled.

"Not as trippy as the name on the byline." Caitlin told them.

"Does that fucking say Iris West-Allen?" Chloe demanded as Barry read it out, "Iris West-Allen?"

"Mazel Tov?" Cisco questioned.

"Hebrew." A voice spoke, it wasn't any of the fours as the article went down. Caitlin gasped as the voice went on, "Ancient language of the Jewish people."

"Uh-uh. What the hell was that?" Cisco demanded, as Chloe also questioned in shock, "The fuck? Who the fuck said that?"

"I- Is someone here?" Barry questioned, as Chloe yelled in response, "Do you see anyone else, Bartholomew?!"

"Your first names Bartholomew?" Cisco asked with a laugh.