six.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SIX

oovi. sulking

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE SAT AT the bar that Iris and Eddie had invited Barry and Chloe too. Chloe and Barry made Cisco and Caitlin tag along. Not that they didn't want to go. They'd thought it be fun to get to know Barry and Chloe better, even though Chloes worked with them for a while they still only knew a tiny bit about her.

But Chloe Allen was sulking... Sulking because she couldn't get a certain criminals face out of her mind. It was idiotic! - Chloe thought - To somehow like a man she didn't even know, on top of that him being a criminal who had most likely killed people and one of them almost being her baby brother too. But she didn't judge him, she couldn't judge anyone for what they'd done, they had their reasons, excluding the monster that killed her mother. Later on she'd learn why that had happened, and hate him even more.

So Chloe sat at the bar, not so slowly sipping on her Bloody Mary in distaste, not because of the drink but because she couldn't get that stupid attractive thief out of her mind.

"God- I'm so fucking stupid..." Chloe grumbled quietly, letting out a heavy sigh as her head hit the bars countertop. Chloe wasn't drunk yet, slightly tipsy maybe. Unbeknownst to her, Barry had appeared behind her.

"Why are you sitting over here all alone, Chlo?" He asked suddenly, causing Chloe to yelp. She turned around quickly and smacked him. "Don't do that asshole!" She hissed out.

Barry laughed as he put his hands up in surrender. Chloe sighed, looking at her brother, she was glad she could lie to him, "And to answer your question Barr, I'm just tired, honest." She gave him a tight lipped smile, lying through her teeth.

Barry shook his head slightly, oblivious to why she was lying. "Okay, Chlo. But come hang out with us! You never know when you'll get to go out again. I haven't seen you go to a bar in a while, now that I think of it..." Barry trailed off scratching his chin in thought.

"That's because the last time I went out drinking, I got so drunk I had at least fou- no five fights with random strangers and almost got arrested for stealing a candy bar from a liquor store again!" Yeah. . Again. Stealing a candy bar from a 7/11 had happened beforehand when she was 15. Joe had gotten her out of it - again - knowing she wasn't as bad as she was in her teen years.

Those were some fun and depressing years... Chloe though with a small frown. Before she laughed, getting up, drink in hand and walking over to where Cisco and Caitlin were siting. She took a seat next to Cisco.