twelve.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER TWELVE

oxii. barry's old bully part two

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

LOOKING FOR THE Cold Gun was a big bust as Chloe banged her head against her desk. Once again muttering about how Leonard Snart was a stupid pretty criminal who stole her gun. She soon realized she was the only one besides Dr. Wells in STAR Labs, so she went to Jitters for a coffee break.

As the redhead walked in she saw Iris, refueling what Chloe thought to be a cookie jar, so she walked over and smiled. "Hey Iris!" Chloe called, smiling as she looked to the dark haired woman.

"Hey Chl-" Iris started but was interrupted as someone from behind the two of them called out. "Iris... Chloe, long time no see."

Chloe looked over and recognized the way his stance reeked arrogance, it was Tony Woodward, Barry's childhood bully. Iris had a look of shock and confusion as she eyed Tony, while the redheads soft blue eyes had turned hard, and her fist curled into balls, looking at the man who had once tormented her baby brother life, she was burning holes into his skull. She might as well have been as she glared harshly at the man.

"Tony." Chloe hissed at the man, still hating him after all these years, it was even worse that he could turn to steel. He ignored her, looking at Iris as he rubbed his chin, as if he was in thought, checking her out. "I got to say, Iris, you look amazing." Tony told the dark skinned woman walking closer to the pair, making Chloe take a few steps in front of Iris.

"Thanks, Tony." Iris told him, uncomfortably adding, "Uhm- you too."

"Oh, yeah. I keep in shape." He replied as he looked at his muscles. "I got a gym at my place. Been living out in Keystone on the west side, and you should, uh- you should stop by sometime." Tony told Iris, a suggestive tone lacing his voice.

"How about she doesn't." Chloe spat, still glaring at the man. Iris quickly put her hand on Chloes shoulder and pulled her back a bit, changing the subject, "So, uh, can I get you a drink?" as she started to walk back a bit.

"No, I came to see you." Tony stated.

"Well I would love a hot latte Iris, so when we finish this oh so lovely, conversation, could you get me one?" Chloe asked trying to keep her cool, though her harsh stare towards Tony suggested otherwise. Iris simply nodded before questioning Tony, "How did you know I was here?"

Tony walked a bit closer leaning against the counter, "I've been reading up on the Streak. Found your little blog." He paused, "Why are you writing about this guy?" He somewhat demanded.

"People say that he's a hero." Iris told him.

"I say he's a coward-" Chloes glared harder at him as he continued, "And I happen to know that he took a beating last night and ran off like a little girl, you should write about that."

"How about we write about how I'm gonna best your ass again, Tony?" Chloe hummed putting her hands together as she stared at the man with hatred. He ignored her, but Chloe sworn she saw a bit of fear in his eyes. Hmm, maybe he remembers that time I beat his ass in high school? Chloe thought, He probably does.

Tony was now standing really close to Iris, so Chloe pushed the black haired woman a bits away from him as she stood by her side.

"Do you have any idea who leather boy is?" Tony asked Iris.

"No clue." Iris stated, as Chloe hissed, "Even if she did, we both know she wouldn't tell you. So, if you're not here for coffee get the fuck out."

Iris then pulled Chloe away from Tony telling him, as she started to walk away, "So, um, if you don't want a drink, I should probably get back to work." But Tony wouldn't quick as he told her, "Actually I'd prefer to buy you a drink."

Both Iris and Chloe turned back around, Chloe warned, "She doesn't want a drink from you so back the hell off before something happens to you." Chloe was once again ignored by the taller man besides the glance he sent her way, "What time you off?" He asked Iris.

"Thanks, Tony, but as Chloe said I don't want a drink from you and I don't think my boyfriend would approve." She then added, "He's a cop like my dad."

"I never really did like cops too much." Tony told Iris.

"Yeah and I never really liked you too much either Tony- Still don't. But you're still here. So why don't you just get your rejected ass out of here and go harass other women on the street who want nothing to do with you?" Chloe demanded.

As Tony glared at the redhead, Chloe heard Iris' co-worker call out Iris' name and the two women both looked over as the blonde pointed to the TV screen. It was a police report about Tony, saying he was armed and dangerous as well as a picture of him on the side of it. Chloe scoffed lightly, of course the police were looking for him, he deserved to get his ass thrown in Iron Heights.

Iris turned back, trying to act inauspicious - it didn't go so well, "Well he's picking me up for the policeman's ball. Uh, Wall-to-Wall cops. Can't swing a cat, I should probably call him to see where he is-" Tony interrupted her, "Give me the phone Iris." He told her, before barking, "Now!"

So Iris quickly handed it over as Tony's hand and arm turned metal as he crushed her phone. Chloe made a mental note not to take her phone out, she would tell the team about their encounter a bit later.

Tony then dropped the now crushed phone into the tip jar, and pulled out a wad of money as his hand went back to normal, "I'm sorry. Uh, for the damage." Tony places the money into the tip jar, "Well pick this up another time." And after that he walked out of Jitters leaving a stunned Iris and a furious Chloe.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1033

Sorry I haven't updated in like a month-

DONT YELL AT ME OKAY??

My Netflix account wasn't letting me log in and now it's finally working again so take this update, another ones coming soon!!

I hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter and THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR OVER 700 READS WERE 300 AWAY FROM 1K Ahaeishaldhakwhslaj-

*clears throat* anywayssssss, hope you enjoyed this chapter and i'll see you in the next one.

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛