fourty-four.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FOURTY-FOUR

oxliv. hartley tries to escape

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE RAN INTO STAR Labs yelling, "I'm here! I'm here! What'd I miss?" The sudden noise made everyone's head snap to the woman.

"Where were you?" Cisco questioned.

"Yeah, you're usually never this late..." Caitlin mumbled.

Chloe coughed, "I slept in-" She lied, actually what had happened was, Chloe had made breakfast for the three in her house, Lisa complaining how she didn't sleep from "the noises coming from Chloes room." Chloe had let out a small laugh, flipping a pancake, Leonard also chuckled at that.

Neither apologized, they never said they'd keep it down... They probably should have though, because someone from across the hall had filed a complaint about the noise.

Leonard simply smirked at his girlfriend, Chloe smacking him on the back of his head, mumbling to him that "she wasn't the only loud one." To say Leonard almost chocked on his pancake was a fact.

Chloe then quickly gave Leonard a kiss, noticing she was late and rushed to work, but not before Lisa shouted about PDA. And here she was now learning that a man had escaped form prison his name, Clay Parker.

"So Clay Parker is a Meta-human?" Joe asked.

"Not exactly." Dr. Wells answered as Chloe sat down on one of the chairs, "The particulate residue Barry gathered at Iron Heights does contain Clay Parker's DNA, but also the DNA of a woman."

"Run her DNA against the CCPD criminal database. See if you get a match." Barry told Cisco.

He clicked a couple keys before a mugshot popped up or a light skinned woman by the name of Shawna Baez. "Yahtzee. Her names Shawna Baez. Mostly petty crimes, and this girl likes to party, apparently." Cisco chuckled slightly, "Long list of disorderly conducts at local bars."

"So I'm guessing we find her, we find Clay Parker." Joe pointed out, before looking to Barry, "Barry?"

"Yeah." Barry nodded following Joe out.

"In the meantime, let's track these particulates and see how they work." Dr. Wells ordered the team, wheeling away as Caitlin got up to follow.