seven.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVEN

oovii. a meta who creates bombs

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE NEXT DAY Chloe Allen woke up with a splitting headache, which was confusing since she didn't remember getting drunk. Maybe she did, she didn't really remember what happened after Barry saved the window washer. She took some pain killers and got ready to go to STAR Labs, seeing as she still wanted to try and track the Cold Gun.

Chloe knew she wouldn't find Leonard Snart though. It was hopeless. She knew this! He had somehow dismantled the way to track it. . She still hoped to find it, and maybe him somehow. Maybe Chloe was stupid to want to find a criminal, a thief, but based on what she learned about him, he made his living the way he knew best, some people couldn't have a fancy job and it wasn't her place to judge.

But he fascinated her. He was different, and she wanted to find out more about him...But she couldn't dwell on that, she was just gonna try and find her gun, she wanted a reason to find him and this was her in. So with that thought in mind she got in her car making sure she had enough gas and drove over to STAR Labs.

APPARENTLY CHLOE WOULDN'T have enough time to track down Snart. Seeing as a bomber was up and around reeking havoc. Barry had little to no information on the bomber. She sat on a spiny chair as Cisco asked, "A VA file is all the info you have on the bomber?"

"CCPD's been ordered off the case." Barry told him.

"Why?" Chloe asked as Caitlin questioned, "Well, who has the power to do that?"

"The Army. Some General. His name is Eiling, I think." Barry answered. The name sounded familiar to Chloe, she didn't know why though.

"General Wade Eiling." Dr. Wells' voice filled the cortex.

"You know him?"

"Yeah, I know him."

"Wasn't he helping you with Grodd?" Chloe asked, her eyebrows scrunched together.

Dr. Wells nodded slightly to her, "About ten years ago, General Wade Eiling contracted STAR Labs to develop enhanced gene therapies for soldiers. I was interested in the potential medical benefits for civilians. General Eiling really wanted to develop mind reading capabilities for interrogation purposes. I stopped his study when I saw his techniques up close, but our split was less than amicable."