thirty-eight.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

oxxxviii. pictures and short calls

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE HADN'T ACTUALLY seen her boyfriend in a long couple of weeks, they had shared some phone calls, four to be exact, with her boyfriend basically on the run she wasn't sure when she'd see him again, so she was glad to have the talks they had.

She distracted herself with work and her powers, now having a suit she would sometimes go help Barry out with smaller tasks, Iris even started writing about "the mysterious redheaded superhero who controlled electricity in the blue suit with only an e as a marking."

It was amusing to Chloe, she wasn't as big of a hero as Barry but she still liked to help out. Right now, Chloe was sitting at the monitors with Cisco and Caitlin, helping Barry through his comms as he tried to stop three people on motorcycles, they were apart of the Royal Flush Gang.

"Oh, Barry there's an intersection coming up. Hurry!" Caitlin exclaimed into the air, signaling to Barry as he chased after the three.

"This should slow 'em down." Cisco told them, clicking a key and turning the traffic lights red.

"They both went separate ways, that didn't help much.." Chloe mumbled from her seat neither friend hearing.

"Guys, which way?" Barry asked.

"Left." That was Caitlin. "Right." That was Cisco. "Whichever way!" And there was Chloes slightly snappy reply.

The three all stared at each other before changing their answers.

"Right."

"Left."

"Again, whichever way!"

"Stop! You all hear you're telling me three different things, right?"

"Barry, listen up. Listen carefully. Here's what you're going to do." Dr. Wells spoke as he wheeled into the cortex.

"Now, the Queen is trying to make it to the bridge, but I have a shortcut; Wait for it- And left . . Left . . Right-"

"I see her!"

"Make her go west before Fremont." Dr. Wells instructed.