fifty-one.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE

oli. roommates

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

RIGHT AFTER HER talk with Joe, Chloe made her way to STAR Labs already calling Leonard as she walked into the elevator. As she stepped out on the floor of where the cortex was, Leonard had answered the phone.

"Hey, Princess. What's up?" Leonards voice flowed through Chloes ears.

Chloe happily exclaimed, "I told Joe about us! And he doesn't hate me or you!" She paused, "I think..."

Leonard chuckled over the line, "Thats good, Chlo. Let's just hope he doesn't try and kill me."

Chloe giggled once more, "Nah-" She waved her hand in front of her, "I think you'll be fine." She turned down and walked into the cortex, to find Dr. Wells, a passed out Stein, and Eiling, the Army general and his army comrades.

"I have to go, love you." Chloe quickly ended her call with a whisper, before quickly turning and running out of the room, hoping she hadn't been spotted. Chloe quickly went and ran back to the elevator, going in and making her pathway out of the building.

She got into her car and started it with record speed and sped away wondering what the hell she had just walked in on. She was going to take a drive, she couldn't have possibly seen what she had right?

Dr. Wells wouldn't give Stein up to Eiling would he? She hoped he hadn't. Maybe Joe was right, maybe Dr. Wells had more to be seen than meets the eye. She wasn't saying he was The Reverse Flash just that something weird was going on.

NOW BACK AT STAR Labs later than day, Chloe stood by Ronnie, Dr. Wells having said that Eiling came and stole Stein away from them.

Chloes head was swarming with thoughts the whole time, did she misinterpret what she had saw or was Dr. Wells lying once again?

"He didn't hurt you?" Barry asked the doctor.

"Barry, I told you- Only my pride is hurt. Unfortunately, I'm not in the position to take on armed soldiers." He told him.

"Where do you think Eiling took Professor Stein?" Caitlin questioned, hands on her hips.

"I imagine some off the books military research facility." Dr. Wells suggested.