sixty-three.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE

olxiii. well fuck

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

BARRY REALLY DIDN'T want to call Snart, he was having a very hard time not breaking down at any point. His sister had been kidnapped by the man who killed their mother, Eddie was kidnapped along side her. And he still hadn't found them. He had searched everywhere and still no sign of the two.

"Doesn't she have a password?" Cisco asked Barry as he simply swiped up and her phone unlocked.

"She hasn't had a password since sophomore year of college. She suddenly stopped putting it on her phones..." Barry trailed off, something had always been off about her doing that. It's as if a flip switched and she suddenly didn't mind having a phone anyone could get into. He wasn't sure why she had, it just sort of appeared out of thin air.

Barry let out a long sigh, as he went into Chloes contacts, he scrolled until her found her boyfriends contact, it read, "Lenny <3"

Barry didn't know if he'd actually be able to tell Leonard what had happened, he didn't know how the other male would react, he didn't know how he himself would react. But Barry just pressed on the call button and waited, putting the phone on speaker, it rang a couple times before finally a voice from the other line spoke, "Hey, Princess? I thought I told you not to call unless something bad happened, are you okay?" His voice was worried, Barry could tell that much.

He didn't know what to say, so he didn't say anything, he just chocked back a sob, it wasn't enough though for he shoved the phone into Cisco's hands and walked away, a cry escaping his lips as he did so, shutting the door to where his treadmill sat.

"Baby. .What's going on?" He paused, "Chloe Allen you better answer me, what's wrong?" Leonard asked again more panicked, he sounded ready to about drop everything for Chloe at the sound of his voice.

"Hey, uh- This isn't Chloe." Cisco told him, softly.

"Shit- What the hell happened to her now, please tell me she's okay. ." Leonard sighed, "Look, I'm sorry about kidnapping you, kid. Cisco, right?" Leonard didn't give him a chance to accept or deny the info, "But where the fuck is Chloe?"

"Speaking of kidnapping-- Uhm-- Chloes been taken by The Reverse Flash. I don't know how much she told you but, he's the man who killed her mother and. . He took her so we're all kind of freaking out- We all knew that you needed to know..." Cisco trailed off not knowing what else to say.