fifty.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FIFTY

ol. telling joe

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE TEAM HAD hooked a device to Steins and Ronnies head so they could read the twos brain waves, Stein speaking up reading the charts, "I'm still inside Ronald."

Cisco and Chloe talked at the same time, the female scrunching up her nose in distaste. "There has to be a better way to phrase that." Cisco told them a what could only be described as disturbed look on his face. "Don't phrase it like that, Professor- It's just weird." Chloe told him shaking her head, she didn't want to picture that at all.

Barry sent Cisco a smile, though he was still hung up on the idea of his older sister dating Leonard.

"Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta- All your brain waves are perfectly in sync. The chances of that happening are next to impossible." Caitlin told the two men, in surprise.

"Impossibles just another Tuesday for us, remember?" Barry retorted.

"Yet, you still seem to think it's impossible that I'm dating a criminal-" She then muttered under her breath, "A very hot criminal-"

Barry's snapped his head over to her a look of utter annoyance on his face, "What was that last part?"

Chloe simply sent her brother a smirk - a habit she really picked up from Leonard, she'd been doing it more and more - humming, she asked, "What was what?"

Barry sent her a glare.

"Yeah.. But this is like some Twilight Zone level stuff-" Barry nodded in understanding, focusing his attention away from his sister, "And I say that knowing full well that we have a guy locked up in our basement who can turn himself into poison gas."

"Wait, really?" Ronnie questioned.

"Apparently." Chloe shrugged, "Wasn't here for that mission, I was almost getting shot by The Arrow."

"I'm still not over that--" Cisco told her before looking back to Ronnie, "Dude, that was, like, week three."

Stein spoke up, in slight panic, taking off the monitor, "Look if this Eiling is as dangerous as you say, I need to warn Clarissa."