seventy-six.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX

olxxvi. everyone hates lewis snart

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"PRETTY AMAZING, ISN'T it?" Barry asked, looking at the breach that the team apparently had in their basement.

"Still can't believe what I'm looking at." Jay told him.

"Yeah." Chloe breathed, her mind was slightly hyper fixed on Leonard though, he was on another job and something didn't sit well with Chloe about this one. She wasn't sure why though.

"52 beaches in Central City and the biggest one just happens to be in our basement." Barry spoke up.

"We need a name for it." Cisco added.

"It's not a pet, Cisco." Caitlin told him as Chloe laughed, "The hell would we even name it?"

"No, it's a wormhole!" Steins voice could be heard, walking into the basement.

"Professor Stein, what are you doing?" Caitlin worriedly asked, walking over to the older man, "Your blood pressure is 147 over 82! You could pass out again."

"Oh, it's merely a few points above the 140 average for someone my age. Besides, I have some ideas I would like to contribute to this discussion, Dr. Snow." The man told the female doctor.

"And I want to hear them. This isn't just a wormhole. It's my way home." Jay said to the team.

"Back to Earth-2." Caitlin added.

"Jay, you really think that we can use this as some kind of bridge from my world to ours?" Barry questioned.

"Zoom uses the breaches. Why can't we?" Jay retorted.

"We don't know how. Everything I put through just bounces back." Cisco told him, Chloe nodded, the brush she had chucked at the thing just came back and hit her in the head.

"If Zooms using these breaches to transport people from Earth-2, maybe it takes a speedster." Barry sped off, Cisco narrowing his eyes and asking "He's not gonna-"

"Yeah, he is." Jay nodded as Chloe pinched her nose, "He's a dumbass, that's what." With that Barry ran forward and the beach just launched him back, him grunting as he fell. Barry exhaled, "Maybe I'm not fast enough."