seventeen.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

oxvii. powers?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

STILL AT STAR Labs, Chloe noticed Dr. Wells had wheeled away somewhere. He seemed to do that a lot. Chloe wondered as she tried to figure out a way to get Barry's speed back. She wasn't equipped for this, she didn't know how to get super speed back for crying out loud! Chloe looked over to her co-workers, them still trying to figure out a way to get her brothers speed back.

"Any luck?" Chloe questioned from her desk, by the defeated looks on their faces Chloe took that as a no. She groaned, "Why can't Barry stop running into trouble!"

"It's your brother, you tell us." Cisco replies with a snarky tone.

"Oh, haha, Cisco, haha." Chloe have him a fake sarcastic laugh a small smile on her face, though she was still wondering if there was any way to get Barry's speed back. She wasn't sure if that was possible.

BARRY WAS NOW back at STAR Labs, looking longingly at his suit.

Caitlin had walked up to him a sad smile on her face, as Chloe continued to click the keys on her keyboard trying to somehow come up with a way to get his speed back. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"You think I'll ever wear it again?" Barry questioned to the Doctor.

"I hope so." Caitlin replied. Barry sighed as he looked back to her, before he started to slowly walk away. "I didn't have my speed for very long, but now that it's gone, it feels like part of me is gone too." Barry told Caitlin as he turned back to her.

"With or without your speed, you're still you, Barry." Caitlin reassured a smile on her face as she nodded her head slightly.

Barry nodded too, but then he shook his head, "But I'm not. I'm not the best version of me. I love being The Flash." Barry chuckled lightly, "I love everything about it; The feeling of running hundreds of miles per hour, wind and power just rushing past my face, being able to help people." He finished, looking to his suit before looking down sadly, "I'm not sure I can live without it, Caitlin."

Chloe saw Caitlin step a little closer to Barry, but then their moment was ruined by Cisco, who was walking into the room making Chloe stand up.