eighty-eight.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT

olxxxviii. vandal savage part three

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"THANK YOU FOR coming. I know this is more than a little crazy." Oliver told Barry, him having zoomed into the warehouse they were set to meet in. The redhead next to him snorted, "You're telling me-"

Barry had a crazed look on his face, because the man had in fact time traveled again.

"I CAME TO this meeting out of curiosity. It is now sated." Savage told the four, bloodied arrow in hand, "Bring Khufu and Chay-Ara to Jurgens Industrial in 24 hours or I will see you dead and buried under the bodies of your loved ones." With that he dropped the arrow and walked away, the threat hanging in the air.

"Barry, you alright?" Oliver asked the man who looked like he had taken a bad batch of drugs.

"Yeah, you look really freaked-" Chloe told her brother, nodding to what Oliver had said. He didn't answer, just nodded, still looking crazed.

BARRY DROPPED CHLOE down, having sped her back over to the farmhouse.

"We need to brief the team." Oliver told the two as Chloe clicked the button on her mask, turning off the voice changer.

"Come up with some type of counter attack." He added.

"Its not gonna work." Barry called to the two.

"What?" They both turned back to Barry, Chloes eyes widening in realization. Her brother had time traveled once again. Barry groaned, "Nothing, alright. Never mind. I shouldn't have said anything. I-"

"Hey, whats going on?" Oliver asked, as Chloe pulled off her mask, Barry walking over to the two.

"You didn't you know-" Chloe trailed off, not sure how to say it without actually saying it. First rule of time travel was to not talk about said travel.

"Okay look, this isn't gonna make any sense to you." Barry started to tell Oliver, not paying attention to his sister, "But, I, alright-- So I traveled back in time from when we tried to take out Savage. I mean, I mean, later when we try to take him down, in the future and it doesn't work."