fifty-four.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR

oliv. here's to moving forward

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

AFTER CHLOE HAD slept off most of the anger and panic, the woman woke up to a silent apartment. Confused as to how she got back there she walked out into the living room to see her boyfriend with his head in his hands.

"Lenny? Whats wrong?" Chloe questioned softly -- yes, she was still partly pissed about the situation that occurred earlier but Leonard was still her boyfriend, she'd like to know what was bothering him.

"It's nothing, Chloe, go back to sleep." His voice was stern, sounding like he was trying to block out any emotion.

Chloe slowly made her way over and plopped down onto the couch with him, "Nope." She popped the 'p', "I may still be pissed off about what you did to Cisco but you're still my boyfriend. Tell me what's wrong."

"Do you hate me?" Leonard questioned, finally turning to look at Chloe.

Chloes eyes softened, why would he think that? She grabbed his face in her hands, making him look into her eyes, his an icy blue hers a softer shade, "Why would I hate you, Lenny? I love you. I could never hate you, no matter what happens." She told him firmly, her words and face not holding anything to indicate that she was lying. And she wasn't, Chloe was telling the truth.

"I kidnapped your fucking friend, made him fix the Cold Gun, then gave his brother frostbite so he'd tell me who The Flash was... How can you not hate me?" Leonard demanded, seeming to be in some form of shock.

"Leonard Snart." Chloe glared at him, "I will always tell you this, I love you. Nothing is changing that. Not you being a fucking idiot and kidnapping my friend. Not my team. And certainly not my family." She paused staring into her boyfriends eyes, "I love you, Leonard Snart."

Leonard looked like he was about to break down, Chloe pulled him into a tight hug, like he had done for her earlier.

"I love you, okay?" Chloe questioned once again, feeling her shoulder get slightly wet. Leonard was crying. Her Lenny was crying.

"Oh, Baby. ." Chloe mumbled, hugging him even tighter.

"How can you not hate me, Chloe? I could've killed your friend. I'm dangerous!" Chloe pulled away, gripping her boyfriends shoulders softly.

"I am too, Lenny. And you don't hate me for that. I could kill any random person if I wanted too, I have the powers to do so! I would never without reason but. . I'm dangerous too! If you've seemed to forgotten I build the Cold Gun for the soul purpose of wanting to kill a man if he ever came back." Chloe rambled off.

Leonard didn't respond.

"I'll say it again." Chloe told him, her voice firm and unwavering, "I could and will never hate you. I love you way too fucking much to do so. Understand?"

Leonard nodded slowly, Chloe smiled, pecking his lips and wiping away the stray tears off of her boyfriends face.

"Now come on. We'll have a more serious talk tomorrow. I know you feel horrible about what you did but we need sleep." Chloe smirked, "You didn't actually think I'd make you sleep on the couch did you?"

Leonard just gave her a look of slight shock mixed in with desperation, "Frankly, I would have thought you'd have ended this by now."

Chloe glared once again, "I love you, Lenny! Nothings changing that! And I know you love me too!"

Leonard's face softened, "Of course, I love you Princess. . I just I know what I did was fucked up and stupid. . I was. . I just, thought you would've hated me, and left by now." He stammered out, trying to find the right words.

Chloe grabbed his hand, pulling him off the couch, "It's okay, Lenny. I mean it's not, you did kidnap my friend. But I understand okay?" She tugged him over to their room with a smile, "Now come one, let's go to bed."

"I love you, Chloe." Leonard told her before they fell asleep.

"I love you too, Lenny." The redhead mumbled, snuggling deeper into Leonard. His thoughts weren't completely stilled but he wasn't even sure why he thought Chloe would've hated him, but after their conversation he was glad she didn't. He was glad she still loved him after all the stupid shit he had done.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 722

Hope you enjoyed this-

I don't know what to say-

2021 EDIT; guys.... capchlo are just so damaged and they're trying to pick up the pieces of each other and put them back together, together.... i love them so much, what the fuck. they're just so fucking hurt and they're trying to help each other heal from the past but there's so much doubt going on thru both their heads and holy shit i love them- they're honestly so good for each other and they don't even know it??? like i'm so scared to end wonderland cuz of his death and shit?? like i will miss this. S1 ( flash ) capchlo in the beginnings of their relationship is honestly probably my fave stage of their relationship??? idk i mean ik they're so much more peaceful and shit in wonderland but just capchlo in lovely hits so different guys?? like they're just two broken people trying to help each other heal and i just think that's wonderful ???? like i love them so much??? comfort ship mayhaps????

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛