twenty-five.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

oxxv. dinner dates

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"WHAT ARE WE even doing right now, Princess?" Leonard asked from his spot on her kitchen counter, a slight smile on his face.

"I'm making dinner since we can't go out and have an actual date right now, Lenny. You just had to be a criminal didn't you?" Chloe questioned, teasingly as she stirred the pasta in the pot on her stove.

Leonard let out a chuckle at that. Chloe smiled.

It was weird how close the two had gotten in a short amount of time, even if they couldn't go out like normal couples and have dates in public they're dynamic was still nice.

Chloe wasn't sure what to label their relationship. . it was complicated, she knew she liked Leonard and she knew he liked her two but they weren't labeling it just yet.

Chloe stirred the pasta once more and turned off her stove top, before moving the pot over to her sink and pouring the hot pasta into the drainer she had put in her sink before hand.

Leonard was sitting on her counter still, watching her fondly, but his expression soon turned to worry as Chloe hissed in pain as some of the hot water burned her hand.

Chloe could tell you one thing it hurt like shit as she set the pot back down on the stop before moving the drainer onto her countertop as Leonard jumped off of the counter and walked over to her.

"You okay, Princess?" He questioned.

"Yeah- I'm f-" She touched the burn slightly, hissing as she cursed out, "Damnit that hurts like shit!"

"Here," Leonard grabbed her hand gently and moved over to her sink, making the water cool as he moved her hand under the water. "Is that better, Chlo?"

Chloe sighed in relief as she smiled to the man, "Yeah- thanks Lenny! Why didn't I think of that?..." Chloe trailed off as she looked into the mans eyes, she slowly started to lean in, before planting her lips on his.

Leonard returned the kiss, his hand that wasn't holding the one under the water, snaked around her waist as Chloes other hand found its way up and behind his neck.

They stayed like that for a while, Chloe completely forgetting the garlic bread that was cooking in her oven until the smoke alarm went off. Chloe pulled away her hand from under the water also pulling away as she ran to her fire alarm, cursing as she tried to reach it.

"Damnit! I'm average height! Why can't I reach things?!"

Leonard laughed as he turned off the water, drying off his hand.

"You need some help Princess?" Leonard questioned with a smirk.

"Please? And thank you-" She have him a puppy dog stare, making the man swoon slightly.

"I was gonna help anyway but since you asked me nicely.." He walked over and hit the button to stop the alarm from going off as Chloe gave him a peck on his lips before running to her stove and putting on a oven mitt, not trying to burn her hand again, grabbing out the now burnt garlic bread.

"Oh, come on! I just wanted to make garlic bread! How did I mange to ruin bread?!" Chloe sighed as she glared at the burnt bread.

Leonard walked over to the woman and turned her around as she set the tray on her stove taking off the oven mitt.

"Baby, it's fine.. Look I know you wanted to make us dinner since we can't go out like normal people but how about we just eat the pasta you made and have a movie night?" Leonard questioned.

Chloes nose scrunched up happily, "You called me baby."

Leonard grinned, "Guess I did."

Chloe leaned in and gave him a kiss, him returning it back as Chloe smiled into it. Chloe pulled away and grinned, "Okay, Lenny- Lets go watch a movie." She laced their hands together and started off to her living room dragging Leonard behind her with her unburned hand.

"You forgot about the pasta Chloe."

"Crap-"

After getting the pasta and going into her living room Chloe cuddled up to Leonard as they watched some random movie she didn't know the name of, munching happily on the pasta she had made.

"Wanna be my boyfriend, Lenny?" Chloe suddenly asked him out of nowhere.

"Only if you're my girlfriend, Princess." He responded as Chloe turned to look up at him with a grin.

"That seals it then, boyfriend!" Chloe laughed as she laced her unburned hand with him.

"Guess it does, girlfriend." Leonard gave her hand a squeeze making the redhead squeeze back as they turned back to the movie.

Chloe grinned widely as she took a bite of her pasta as Leonard had a small smile on his face as he watched his girlfriend happily focusing on the movie in front of them.

Leonard could only focus on the woman's face as she grinned and laughed at the movie.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 829

C U T I E S

T H E Y R E C U T E O K A Y ?

:)

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 FOLLOWERS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!

Haha sorry if i suck at writing leonard- uhh i feel like he'd be more open with chloe for some reason- i mean he's still lenny so he's not THAT open but like still-

Okay- Love you guys!

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛