seventy-nine.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE

olxxix. harrison wells from earth-two shows up

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

WALKING INTO STAR Labs, Chloe quickly dropped the water bottle she was holding in shock, it quickly turning to anger. Pure hatred. There stood Harrison Wells in the flesh, reading his own book for whatever reason.

"Oh HELL no!" Chloe yelled, making all heads snap to hers as her eyes glowed electric blue. She searched for the electricity in his brain waves, finding it quickly, making Wells pull a hand up to his head dropping the book.

"What is she doing to my head?" Harrison quickly demanded, clutching his head in pain.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD! SO I'M KILLING YOU!" Chloe growled, clenching her fist.

"Chloe! That's not Thawne!" Barry all but screamed at the redhead. Her hold on his brain only paused momentarily, "Then who the hell is he?!" Chloe growled out.

"Apparently its Harrison Well from Earth-2! So stop whatever you're doing!" Barry yelled at his sister, her dropping the hold on Wells' brain, glaring. "Are you sure?" She demanded, still glaring at Wells.

"We're getting there." Barry told her.

She sighed, quickly grabbing her water bottle from off the floor, "You know, I was having a good fucking day, actually got to see my boyfriend yesterday-" She glared at Barry, "You know the one you threw in prison, not even thinking about what it'd do to me at the time-" She paused, Barry opening his mouth to speak, Chloe cut him off, "Don't even start, Bartholomew!" She turned to the supposed Wells', "Are you really from Earth-2? Do you know Jay Garrick?"

Wells' scoffed, "Yes and unfortunately yes." He then sighed.

Chloe walked over and dropped into her chair, "Fine, whatever. If I find out you're lying I'll finish the job next time." She opened her water, taking a sip.

"Don't doubt it." Was Harrison's only reply.

Barry shook his head, before introducing the three, "Dr. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Chloe, meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth-2."

The two were standing far away, both having their arms crossed. "Hi." Cisco replied, eyes narrowed.

"Hi." Wells from Earth-2 said back.