fourteen.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

oxiv. barry's old bully part four

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

WHILE BARRY WENT back to CCPD, Chloe decided she would go to the park and take a walk, she needed to clear her mind and she didn't really need to be at STAR Labs, the others had everything covered, so she grabbed her coat and set off to the park. As Chloe walked around, trying to clear her thoughts they always seemed to lead back to a certain criminal and she hated that.

She hated it so much that she felt like she wanted to rip her hair out. But the redhead simply sighed as she walked through the dark park, hoping to stop her reeling mind. I can't believe I actually like a man who tried to kill my brother... Chloe scoffed to herself as she walked through the grass, before finding a bench and taking a seat on the light brown wood. He is cute though. . Chloe quickly shook her head, I did not just think that! But she had just thought that and she didn't mind the fact as much as she had thought.

I'm falling way too hard and I barely know the guy, Barry's going to hate me if he ever found out- Chloes thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing, she didn't recognize the number. She picked it up, clicking the green answer button, "Hello? Who is this?"

"Chloe!" It was Cisco. Chloe wouldn't admit it but she was hoping somehow Leonard Snart had found her number. She inwardly sighed dejectedly at the thought.

"Cisco? Whose number is this?" Chloe asked confused.

"STAR Labs', but, you need to get back here right now. Tony kidnapped Iris." The long haired man told her urgently.

"Okay, I'm on my way- it may take a while, I walked, my cars still at STAR Labs." Chloe replied, slightly scared for Iris.

"Okay, but hurry- Barry's told us to track everything and though I'm the hacker we could use all the help we can get."

"I'll see you soon." Chloe then ended the call. She sighed as she got up and started her walk back, her walk wasn't as nice as she thought it would've been.

NOW BACK AT STAR Labs, Chloe stormed into the Cortex, panting a bit. "I'm here!" Chloe yelled as she took a seat next to Cisco, panting slightly.

"Did you run here?" Caitlin asked.

Chloe huffed, pulling a piece of hair behind her ear, "Yeah- I went for a walk, you know clear my thoughts, didn't work well- But yeah I ran back here. And usually that wouldn't be so bad- But I ran faster than I probably should've." She rambled.