fifteen.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

oxv. chats with caitlin and cisco

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"WHERE'S BARRY? HE'S late." Dr. Wells asked as he wheeled into where the three coworkers were seated.

"It's Barry- Being late is his whole thing." Chloe stated in a 'didn't you know that' tone, before looking back down to her tablet to continue running the tracker for the Cold Gun, it had been a couple weeks. No sign of Leonard Snart or Chloes Cold Gun. Well maybe it was kind of his now, but Chloe didn't care much about that.

"Late is kind of his signature move." Caitlin told her boss nodding to what Chloe had said.

Cisco suddenly asked, "Hey, you guys want to see my signature move?" Chloe shook her head, her nose crinkling as she tried not to laugh, "Cisco was that supposed t-" Chloe was cut off by a whoosh and there stood her brother, sipping on his coffee.

The four turned to look at him, all with the same questioning look on their faces. "Sorry, guys, I got a little held up." Barry told them with a small smile on his face like he was trying not to laugh. Caitlin, Cisco and Chloe all looked at Barry expectantly. "You had to be there."

"Sure...." Chloe stretched out the 'e', before looking back to her tablet and seeing the same "ERROR" message on the screen, causing her to curse under her breath. That made Cisco look over and raise his eyebrows in question, the redhead shrugged him off.

"I'm gonna need a moment or two alone with Barry." Dr. Wells told the team.

Caitlin quickly left the room, Chloe following after her and patting her brothers shoulder as she went, mouthing, "You're so in trouble." Cisco went after them calling to Barry, teasingly, "Ooh, you're in trouble."

"What do you think Dr. Wells wanted to talk to Barry about?" Chloe questioned.

"I don't know, but let's talk about why you keep cursing under your breath at almost every electronic in the room when you're using it outside of helping Barry." Cisco changed the subject.

"I'd like to know too." Caitlin added in, smiling a little.

Chloe quickly exited out of the tracking software, setting the tablet onto her desk, sighing, "Its really nothing..." She trailed off looking a bits away from her co-workers, focusing on the hem of her fraying t-shirt. What she didn't notice was Caitlin and Cisco both share a look of being unconvinced.

"We don't buy that, Chlo." Cisco told her, making Chloe look up, her eyes only slightly widened and if you didn't know her, you wouldn't have noticed the difference. Cisco and Caitlin barely noticed it but they saw it. Well, Caitlin almost didn't catch it. . .

"It's really nothing." She tried telling them but by the deadpan looks on their faces said they weren't fooled.

Cisco then turned to Caitlin, talking as if Chloe couldn't hear him, "Do you think this is about a certain thief robbing Chloe of a certain gun? 'Cause I do." Caitlin nodded her head, humming in response.

Chloe didn't like it but her face flushed a little, something both Cisco and Caitlin noticed, seeing as Caitlin gave a knowing smile and Cisco grinned at being right.

"Oh my god, it totally is, isn't it?" Cisco questioned, his grin widening, although he already knew the answer.

"N- No. Not at all, Cisco." Chloe shook her head as she stuttered slightly, as she turned her head away from them.

"It so is." Cisco beamed brightly, wiggling his eyebrows at his red haired best friend.

"No-" Chloe tried to tell him but her voice cracked slightly, making her curse to herself, she didn't like that she had a stupid crush on the man but her friends didn't need to know that. Cisco and Caitlin just both smiled knowingly at Chloe.

"No wonder she's been sulking-" Cisco was cut off by Barry walking out into the cortex. "I have to go there's been a homicide." Barry told them before rushing out with his speed.

"We're talking about this later." Cisco pointed his finger at her. Chloe put her hands up in surrender, trying to get out of this, "How about we don't?"

"How about we do?" Cisco argued, giving Chloe a look that told her she wasn't getting out of it, the same smug smile placed on his face as he spoke. Chloe sighed in defeat as she sat down at her desk letting her head fall down onto the table.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 727

Sorry this is short but i'm working on the next chapter now!

It'll be out soon!!

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!

ME=SCREAMING

I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH.

like honestly i didn't even think this book would get to 50 reads. BUT HERE WE ARE AT 1,000- so thank you all so much it really means a lot!

FUTURE ME HERE!!! goddamn do i just LOVE cisco and chloe's friendship in season one & two - they're just so cute and i love it so fücking much. THEIR FRIENDSHIP IS JUST SO PURE GUYS OMG- I LOVE WHOLESOME CISCHLO SO MUCH [cry]

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛