𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧 !

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

BONUS CHAPTER

xxx. shitpost
( contains slight spoilers )

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

barry: why are you naked???

chloe: i don't have any clothes?

barry: *looking into her closet* yes you do! you have... pants, shirts... oh, hey snart- anyways, you have shorts. . . wait a minute, snart?!?

at the arrow cave:

chloe: look, ollie- i love your suit and all but, blues a much better color!

oliver: you're just saying that because your boyfriend wears a blue parka.

chloe: i am not!!

oliver: don't lie to yourself, allen.

cisco: which one of us would die first in a zombie apocalypse?

chloe: if barry didn't have his speed then, barry would die first. now! onto the real question who would live the longest?

cisco and caitlin: you and snart, chloe-

chloe: oh come on! i could've sworn you were gonna say you! why me and lenny?

cisco deadpanning: he'll freeze all of the zombies and then you'll fry all their brains, and even if you didn't have your powers, have you seen yourself with a gun?! you'd both be killing machines! soooo you and snart.

chloe: okay, okay, i see you!

chloe: you ever think about the future?

leonard: were on a timeship chloe, if you really wanted to see the future we could steal the jump ship.

chloes eyes lighting up: that's not what i meant- but, let's do it lenny! what if there's like a really old cat that has lived for over a million years? we could take it with us and name it like, i don't know, something funny like sir whiskers!

leonard already stealing the jump ships key again to please his girlfriend: okay chloe, just for you though, you can't tell anyone about this though or they'll want to steal "sir whiskers" from us...