sixty-five.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE

olxv. being kidnapped is not fun

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

BACK AT STAR Labs with a now awake Barry Allen and a team that was close to freaking out Leonard felt out of place. He only knew Joe from the man arresting him and him being Chloes foster dad.

"You're experiencing a spike of activity in your primary motor cortex. It's the same thing we saw in Eiling. The images you saw were some kind of psychic attack by Grodd." Caitlin explained to Barry.

"First, Eddie and Chloe get taken by The Man in Yellow, and now my dad-" Iris was cut off by Barry, the man walking over to the woman, "Were gonna save them, Iris. I promise you."

"Hold up." Cisco said, "I put a tracker in the tranq dart you shot Grodd with. As soon as it activates--"

"No, Cisco. I can't wait for that. I will search every inch of that sewer if I have to." Barry told Cisco.

"And what happens if you find them?" Caitlin demanded, "What happens if Grodd takes over your mind the same way he did with Eiling?"

"I don't- I mean--" Barry stuttered, "Can you guys build me something? Some kind of tech so he can't get into my head?" He asked.

Cisco and Caitlin looked at each other, the man sighing, "I don't know. Maybe if Dr. Wells or Chloe were here."

There was a silence before Iris said, "I don't understand. Everyday you guys figure out a way to help people. All of the Flash's powers and all of this equipment, and you can't save Eddie, Chloe and my dad?" There was a silence, before Iris let out a small scoff and walked away.

"We'll figure something out." Caitlin softly told Barry.

"Fast." The man nodded, before following Iris out.

THAWNE ONCE AGAIN, had left and now was coming back down the ladder.

"You know they're gonna find us." Eddie told Thawne, "And you. You're not as smart as you think you are."

"Oh really? 'Cause I'm a genius where I come from. Imagine how smart that makes me here." Thawne told him.

"'Cause you're from the future?" Eddie questioned.