thirty-one.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

oxxxi. firestorm

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE HAD FINALLY found her sort of dumb friends as they were walking out of STAR Labs.

"Where the hell are you two even going?" The pair jumped, making Chloe let out a soft laugh.

"We're going to find Ronnie." Caitlin told her.

"Sweet- You didn't think to tell me?" Chloe questioned, eyebrows raised slightly.

"We tried, you didn't answer your phone this morning." Cisco said in a "duh" like tone.

Chloes face flushed a bit, "Oh. . . Uh, My phone must've been on silent." She scratched the back of her neck sheepishly. Before she realized she was doing it and put her hand back down. Earlier, she was trying to get ready, but Leonard kept distracting her for whatever reason.

Maybe it was because he was shirtless and practically trying to get her to come back to bed.

Chloe had simply pecked him on the lips yelling a "I have to go do work things." And sped out of her apartment.

"Anyways! Let's go!" Chloe changed the subject at her friends suspicious and confused stares. Off they went to try and find Caitlins lost fiancée.

"WE FOLLOW THE Ionized Particles, and that should lead us right to him." Cisco told them as he used his tablet and a small detector thing to track where Ronnie should be. "The CPMs are increasing." They had finished waking down the stairs.

"We should have told Barry and Dr. Wells about this." Cisco worried.

"Caitlin didn't tell them did she? She told us so obviously she doesn't want them to know yet." Chloe sent a little zap to him with her fingers the man letting out a small "Ow."

"Chloes right. Not until we're sure it's him." Caitlin told the man.

"Told ya!" Chloe whispered in a sing song voice. They then walked into a tunnel looking hallway, pipes attached to the walls.

"Oh, wow."

"Look, Ronnie is not like you guys remembered him." Caitlin told the two. Cisco gave a scared look, "What does that mean?"

"Yeah, Cait, what's that supposed to mean?"

"Just don't freak out when you see him, okay?" She told the two.

"Gotcha."

Suddenly the screen went black on Cisco's device. "Oh, I really wish that was because the batteries were dead." Cisco groaned.

"Means we're close though, right?" Chloe held up her phones flashlight as they continued to walk down the hallway. Out of nowhere a man came out of the shadows, Chloe taking a protective stance in front of her friends as they kept walking. She wasn't saying they were not likely to protect themselves, it's just she had powers and they didn't. She also had some experience in fighting. . So she felt it was best she stayed in front of them. If this wasn't Ronnie and it turned South maybe Chloe could help out more than before.

"Ronnie?" Caitlin questioned softly.

She shined her flashlight onto him as Chloe put her phone away, Just in case, I need to keep my hands ready.

"Ronnie, it's me, Cait." Caitlin tried to tell him, She then gestured to Cisco and Chloe, "Look, I brought Cisco and Chloe with me. We're here to help you." She paused, "You were in an accident. Do you remember?"

He shook his head slight like he had a twitch, "I'm. . not. . Ronnie."

"Yes you are. You're Ronnie Raymond." Caitlin tried to tell him a soft smile on her face.

"I'm not Ronnie. I told you that. Now get away from me." He warned.

"Look," Caitlin went to grab his head, ignoring Chloes yell of her name, something felt off, she was worried that Caitlin would get hurt, even if this looked to be Ronnie, he wasn't acting like the Ronnie Raymond she knew.

"We just need to take you back to STAR Labs. We'll help you remember who you are." Caitlin pressed. Suddenly Ronnie grabbed her face in his hands, making Caitlin gasp in shock.

He whispered out one word to Caitlin, something Chloe could hear since she was closer to Cait and him. "Firestorm." And then he pushed her back, irrupting into flames, but they weren't hurting him, he seemed to control them like Chloe did with electricity.

The heat and brightness, hurt the threes eyes causing them to look away or cover them. And then Ronnie Raymond was gone. And Chloe Allen was wondering what the fuck had happened to one of her old friends.

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 735

Hi take this or leave it-

Um- idk what to say so hope you all are having a good day/night, I'm gonna try and finish this episode today! So expect a few more chapters!

I also want to incorporate Chloes suit into this somehow Idk how but I'll try-

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛